Are character's LVL 3 inescapable?

#1fisheye11Posted 12/6/2012 8:41:53 PM
take Toro's for example. is there no way to dodge it?
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#2wwinterj25Posted 12/6/2012 8:44:37 PM
Full screen kills you can't escape and they guarantee 3 kills. Others supers if used right can be avoided but can get you a lot more kills.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3Zero_ShamePosted 12/6/2012 8:44:58 PM
Nope. Characters with screen clears are guaranteed 2 or 3 kills depending on the mode.
#4Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/6/2012 8:44:58 PM
Screen clears like Toro's cannot be dodged, yet others can.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#5fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:48:31 PM
wow that's ridiculous. and i tohught kratos is annoying. i have a new hate for Toro.
---
When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.
#6IcyFlamez96Posted 12/6/2012 8:49:24 PM
fisheye11 posted...
wow that's ridiculous. and i tohught kratos is annoying. i have a new hate for Toro.

Wat
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#7NDgamer1122Posted 12/6/2012 8:52:45 PM

BLAGH

ARE YOU NOT AMUSED?

But seriously, guaranteed 3 kill supers kinda suck. They're useful in stock if you're good at dodging the inevitable rainstorm of level 1 and 2 supers from your opponents and using a level 3 to knock em down a peg til they lose, then yeah, they're pretty good. Otherwise, 3 kills for a level 3? Really?
#8fisheye11(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:58:18 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
fisheye11 posted...

Wat

what i'm saying is that it's ridiculous that only a few characters have a super that will guaranty 3 kills in FFA or 2 kills in 2v2. i would think differently if all the other character had the same going for them.
---
#9KenGi1226Posted 12/6/2012 9:00:46 PM
fisheye11 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
fisheye11 posted...

Wat

what i'm saying is that it's ridiculous that only a few characters have a super that will guaranty 3 kills in FFA or 2 kills in 2v2. i would think differently if all the other character had the same going for them.

If my character had a screen wipe, I'd probably never use it. Unless it's the only one that can net a kill.

Screen wipes are a terrible waste of AP in most cases.
---
(SJ-Fox) Gaming Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/KSJFoX
#10Bahamut_ShinPosted 12/6/2012 9:02:43 PM
fisheye11 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
fisheye11 posted...

Wat

they are not as overpowered as you think. you should be afraid of those who you can scape, Radec, Kratos, Sackboy, Sly they can easily get 6 kills
---
this guy don't speak english!!