Lolwut? Low sales? Game flopped? terrible game?

#1_krat0s_Posted 12/7/2012 12:28:52 AM
I think not.....

I think i speak for more then myself here, but when i say F*** REVIEWS AND SALES IM HAVING THE TIME OF MY F****** LIFE WITH THIS GAME!!!...im not saying it to be cute...

This game is keeping me from Black Ops 2, and thats saying one thing....

BUT this game is ALSO keeping me from assassin's creed 3. and thats HUGE for me (Im a HUGE AC fan... In fact AC1 was my first PS3 game)

as well as others. I love gravity rush, uncharted GA and a few other vita titles, n this is keeping me posted on my vita at work, in bed, on the porch, everywhere....

The game exceeded MYYYYY expectations, and as a gamer, thats all thats f***in counts to me, so what if others dont like it.

PLUS the game's being supported with DLC, meeting SB's expectations as well.....remember back when it was a shot in the dark from half court that we would even RECEIVE dlc???

Im glad they're adding things to support the game, adding balances for the whiners etc...it shows the listen to us somewhat...Not everything is in their hands and they rarely call the shots....

Mark my words, we'll receive a blessing with this game whether it be Crash, Spyro, Dart, that douche bag Cloud that everybody wants, hell maybe even a complete curve ball from left field as a 3rd party or something,

or, hell might decide to freeze over and we'll get Tomba (You guys know ill NEVER let this die....lol been screamin for Tombs since the TITLE FIGHT days)

sigh.....i love this game
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#2KindertotenwaldPosted 12/7/2012 12:29:55 AM
Thank you for yet another topic on this matter please do go on and tell me the same thing I have heard 10 times before.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#3ss4parrothairPosted 12/7/2012 12:31:55 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Thank you for yet another topic on this matter please do go on and tell me the same thing I have heard 10 times before.

Kratos is cool people. So, get off my board.
---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board
#4KindertotenwaldPosted 12/7/2012 12:34:15 AM
ss4parrothair posted...

I don;t doubt that he is, but my point still remains.

Its a community board.
---
#5Darknessbeast10Posted 12/7/2012 12:38:32 AM
Well, good for you. Anyone else care to voice their opinion?
---
PSN: look at my name, GT: ShadowSiege420
Official UDON Taskmaster of the UMVC3 boards, http://puu.sh/v79K <---- PS3 UMVC3's Finest
#6_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:40:07 AM
ss4parrothair posted...

Its a community board.

Bro i know what u mean, honest.... im just tired of the hate, cant we just enjoy the game for what it is for now? this game didnt HAVE to be made....

tired of the negativity, thats all..if its not liked, then so what? if the games missing something or messed up, so what? i can nitpick even my most favorite games that i can gladly fanboy defend it, god of war for example, i think its the greatest series ever, but even iiiii kknow some flaws was up in dat joint....

im not fanboy-ing this game, as it does have some slight flaws....but what others are talking about, lag, characters, menus(lmfaowut), arcade....i dont have a problem with it...
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
#7Charizard18Posted 12/7/2012 12:40:08 AM
Darknessbeast10 posted...

Yes
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#8_krat0s_(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:40:36 AM

do it...voice dat opinion, do it nao

i order you
---
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 12/7/2012 12:44:03 AM
_krat0s_ posted...
ss4parrothair posted...

Its a community board.

Bro i know what u mean, honest.... im just tired of the hate, cant we just enjoy the game for what it is for now? this game didnt HAVE to be made....

tired of the negativity, thats all..if its not liked, then so what? if the games missing something or messed up, so what? i can nitpick even my most favorite games that i can gladly fanboy defend it, god of war for example, i think its the greatest series ever, but even iiiii kknow some flaws was up in dat joint....

im not fanboy-ing this game, as it does have some slight flaws....but what others are talking about, lag, characters, menus(lmfaowut), arcade....i dont have a problem with it...

You are tired of all the hate yet you keep fueling it by making defensive topics, regardless if it sold well or not. You are just feeding it.

You said it yourself can't we just enjoy the game?
---
#10ss4parrothairPosted 12/7/2012 12:46:32 AM
Charizard18 posted...

Yes

---
Uhhh... My dog ate my signature...
Official Laharl and Cid Highwind of the PSASBR Board