My one and only topic about Sales.

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 12/7/2012 12:41:33 AM
Keeping it short.

No one has any accurate sales figures its all, 8k from this site, 250k from this site, sony is happy, etc etc why bother?

The fact that people feel the need to post so many topics about how the game is doing well with figures from the 4th dimension just shows you feel it didn't do so well.

Gooby pls.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#2Charizard18Posted 12/7/2012 12:42:28 AM
Kindertotenwald pls
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#3_krat0s_Posted 12/7/2012 12:42:51 AM
sales stahp

wut r u doin

plaese

stahp
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U
#4Chzrm3Posted 12/7/2012 12:44:39 AM
I like how you jumped on Kratos for making a thread about sales and then go and make a thread about sales. XD
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#5Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 12:46:51 AM
Chzrm3 posted...
I like how you jumped on Kratos for making a thread about sales and then go and make a thread about sales. XD

Kratos thread was just one too many which sparked my need to do this, and this topic is more about the topics about sales not the actual sales.
---
PSASBR: Big Daddy, Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6tack129Posted 12/7/2012 12:47:43 AM
PSASBR sales?

Wut r u doin?

PSASBR sales?

STAHP!
---
PSN: tack129
#7ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/7/2012 1:01:37 AM
PSABR sales walk into a bar

Bartender has no idea whats happening
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#8Chzrm3Posted 12/7/2012 1:03:25 AM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
PSABR sales walk into a bar

Bartender has no idea whats happening

Lumi's joke would be...

PSASBR's sales walk into a bar. They ask "hey, you guys look pretty crowded, do you have room for us?"

Bartender looks at all of PSASBR's sales and says "Sure thing, we can fit you in RIGHT HERE" and he pulls out a really small thing like the SMALLEST POSSIBLE THING because that's how SMALL THEYYYY AAAREEEE

---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#9_krat0s_Posted 12/7/2012 1:05:31 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Chzrm3 posted...

Kratos thread was just one too many which sparked my need to do this, and this topic is more about the topics about sales not the actual sales.

Kratos'

fixed.... lol jk. i havent seen the other threads, but my seniority makes mine much better :D
---
psn-MoarNoodlesPreez Not changing this until Tomba is revealed for PSASBR 7/30/12
PSASBR Main: Sackboy/Heihachi. Msg to IcyFlamez: No U