You know whats really sad about early nerfs? No time to learn.

#1GuiltyChippXPosted 12/7/2012 1:19:37 AM
Superbot didnt let people figure out characters for long enough.I havent played online in awhile, and I already see much better game plans against sackboys.
People figured out what moves to use, good strategies, and I see sackboy win far less now. Once he's nerfed, he could be on the bottom tier of characters at this point.
---
DREAMCAST FOREVER SEGA FOR ETERNITY
#2Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/7/2012 1:22:24 AM
They just nerfed his AP gain a bit, people will still have to learn how to deal with him.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#3Retroxgamer0Posted 12/7/2012 1:30:18 AM(edited)
doesnt change the fact that he generates ap at a significantly higher rate than the rest of the roster though does it? only hehiachi and kratos can generate ap like that. heihachi is understandable cause hes all close range and uses fist, but kratos is getting nerfed too. sackboy just sits at range spamming cakes and gets ap too fast.
#4An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/7/2012 2:17:28 AM
Toro's down triangle attack in Torobi form shatters Sackboy's defence (destroys electric pads, fans, and interrupts sackboy himself)

If anything they just needed to change the amount of time his level 3 has. It is a pain to fight sackboys but I do feel that nerfing characters when the game has only been out for less than a month is too soon.

1.02 patch is doing more harm than good at the moment anyways
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~