My game won't load ever since the patch

#11clinttigerPosted 12/7/2012 4:23:24 AM
GuiltyChippX posted...
Wow, I cant believe they screwed it up so badly. I want to like this game but superbot makes it tough

Damn brats need to quit crying. Either go suck on mommies left nut sack or go back to CoD
#12diebuster2Posted 12/7/2012 4:36:02 AM(edited)
clinttiger posted...
GuiltyChippX posted...
Wow, I cant believe they screwed it up so badly. I want to like this game but superbot makes it tough

Damn brats need to quit crying. Either go suck on mommies left nut sack or go back to CoD

So you're saying that a patch that makes the game become unplayable to most by not being able to load properly is ok with you? How ethical of you to think that. Troll harder.
---
One does not simply state a reasonable, negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#13Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:39:46 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
Karma, TC...

Maybe, but not for the reasons that you're thinking. Me putting you in your place was a public service.
#14Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/7/2012 4:40:56 AM
People make mistakes, Albeit it's a big one, People/Companies can't be perfect. I'm sure they'll work on fixing it ASAP if enough people tell them what's going on, I mean, if it's doing this kind of damage, they'll surely not want to upset the fans/gamers more by taking forever to fix it.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#15clinttigerPosted 12/7/2012 5:02:51 AM
diebuster2 posted...
clinttiger posted...
GuiltyChippX posted...

So you're saying that a patch that makes the game become unplayable to most by not being able to load properly is ok with you? How ethical of you to think that. Troll harder.

Just delete the patch cry baby kid
#16DRX777Posted 12/7/2012 5:05:46 AM
clinttiger posted...
diebuster2 posted...
clinttiger posted...
GuiltyChippX posted...

Just delete the patch cry baby kid

But then he won't be able to play online, which is this game's only real appeal. :P
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#17Cyber_Boy94Posted 12/7/2012 5:13:24 AM
Right... now my game won't even boot up... Gonna delete the Patch :/
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#18DeZA_UKPosted 12/7/2012 5:14:53 AM
Aw it wont load passed the bluepoint logo for me too. Seeing as how this is superbots first game, it makes sense. Im sure they will fix this as soon as possible. I really wanna play this wicked game
#19LuminescentRulePosted 12/7/2012 5:29:52 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
LuminescentRule posted...
Karma, TC...

Maybe, but not for the reasons that you're thinking. Me putting you in your place was a public service.

You putting me in my place? Lol. And how did you do that?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10