I love this game and everything about it, except the Fat Princess

#11Dsurions_WrathPosted 12/7/2012 5:22:23 AM
rammtay posted...
well, we needed a PSN rep, so she was probably the best choice.

Why not just the villager though with a stance change thing (well more like ratchet and jak with the appearance sticking with the moves) using each of the Fat Princess classes? Would have enjoyed that far more than *ahem* FAAAAAAAT PRINCEEEEEEEEEEES.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#12NarukuboyPosted 12/7/2012 5:30:58 AM
cake plz
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png
#13NDgamer1122Posted 12/7/2012 5:33:44 AM
rammtay posted...
well, we needed a PSN rep, so she was probably the best choice.

Why not just the villager though with a stance change thing (well more like ratchet and jak with the appearance sticking with the moves) using each of the Fat Princess classes? Would have enjoyed that far more than *ahem* FAAAAAAAT PRINCEEEEEEEEEEES.

That would have made more sense, given how that's how it worked in the original games. Then they could have Fat Princess in their supers.

Though, they did a good job making a moveset for her, and it's pretty funny to play as her. Much as I did not like her inclusion at first, this game would feel a little more empty without her. ;C
#14SpootzPosted 12/7/2012 9:35:43 AM
Fat Princess was an awesome game; probably the best PSN game yet. I knew that I was going to main her as soon as the game was announced. Which is why I have only used FP for online play.
---
Live: Spootz
PSN: SPTwhte
#15I_Wanna_CookiePosted 12/7/2012 9:37:20 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I'll admit there are some good FP users out there, but honestly, I don't see why anyone would like her, to me, she's just so.......stupid, boring, Let alone her constant screams of "Fat PRINCEEEEESSS!", Ugh, We know who you are, shut up >_>.

This. She is so obnoxious.
---
I'm handsome.
#16Flare1721Posted 12/7/2012 9:37:47 AM
Lets get those Naughty boys!

How does that not turn you on?
---
Best Boss Battle Ever Xemnas- KH2, Long Live Mega Man Legends 3!
PSN: Strife1721
#17LanoitakudePosted 12/7/2012 9:38:13 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
I'll admit there are some good FP users out there, but honestly, I don't see why anyone would like her, to me, she's just so.......stupid, boring, Let alone her constant screams of "Fat PRINCEEEEESSS!", Ugh, We know who you are, shut up >_>.

That is half the reason my buddy plays as her. He yells, "FAT PRINCEEESSSS!" in his most effeminate voice whenever she does. Gets the rage rolling on his opponents.

Some people like to play as whimsical characters, rather than the usual angry badasses. There is something terribly amusing about stomping on Kratos with an overweight, cake-obsessed princess in a pink dress.
---
Xboxlive/PSN: Lanoitakude
"What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence."