Rate my Ichigo and Nanael Supers! [SPOILERS]

#1furygodsPosted 12/7/2012 9:41:23 AM(edited)
Ichigo Kurosaki (Current Form)

Possible Reasons for Inclusion: Bleach had 7 fighting games on the PSP (Which all sucked in my opinion but whatever), 2 Platforming Games on the PSP, 1 Exclusive PS3 Game (Which bombed [sucked] according to hit manga standards I believe), 1 PS2 Game (Which is quite impressive).

Level 1: Getsuga Tensho, fires a energy slash forward that travels around half a small map size, kills everyone who gets hit with it. The slash disappears on the slightest incline (Like Spike's Level Two)

Level 2: Bankai: Tensai Zangetsu, transforms for a limited amount of time to his current Bankai Attire and all of his attacks is swapped with Minature Black Getsuga Tenshos which travels a short distance and kills on impact.

Level 3: Final Getsuga Tensho, cinematic finish, transforms into his Final Form and unleash a massive attack that fills the entire screen in black, killing everyone.

Nanael

Possible Reasons for Inclusion: Queen's Blade/Gate had 2 SRPG games on the PSP. She was voiced by Aya Hirano (JPN). She was the only character I liked from the abomination of an anime XD

Level 1: Falling Star Kick (PSP), [Can only be used in mid air], she does a flying kick at a 45 degree angle (diagonal downwards) killing whoever gets kicked.

Level 2: Celestial Sword (PSP), [Can only be used in mid air], She summons 6 swords each sword pointing at a specific angle, so that is spread out approx half a circle below her. The swords scatter in a straight line depending on its angle, killing everyone who touches it. Wait 1 second before the swords shoots out.

Level 3: Holy Dive, cinematic finish, she performs her most powerful attack the Holy Dive, in which she dives out of the sky. You will see something like http://imgur.com/TZYMw and then a WTF face with everyone else. Killing everyone and leaving a ending shot of Nanael spilling holy milk all over herself.

OR

Level 3: Nanael transforms into Evil Nanael, the angel of pleasure, for a limited amount of time. She remains flying in midair. All of her attacks are swapped with Evil Holy Dive (Or was it Evil Dive? I forgot) which kills on impact and propels her back to midair flying.

---
Instead of a double jump, she could fly (float while flapping her wings) in midair and she is focused on aerial attacks.

http://queensblade.wikia.com/wiki/Nanael
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#2Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/7/2012 9:47:36 AM(edited)
1) Ichigo's powers would never go as far as his final form because this is a game for mostly Western audiences and Bleach isn't officially that far over here

2) Coming up with just Supers for an Anime character like Ichigo isn't exactly hard, so it's not even worth praising the creativity that you weren't even required to come up with for those Supers.

Coming up with Supers for anyone is ridiculously easy. Make me a whole moveset and then I'll be impressed because I could have thought up these Supers in less than a minute and I haven't even followed Bleach in years.
#3furygods(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:55:25 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
1) Ichigo's powers would never go as far as his final form because this is a game for mostly Western audiences and Bleach isn't officially that far over here

2) Coming up with just Supers for an Anime character like Ichigo isn't exactly hard, so it's not even worth praising the creativity that you weren't even required to come up with for those Supers.

Coming up with Supers for anyone is ridiculously easy. Make me a whole moveset and then I'll be impressed because I could have thought up these Supers in less than a minute and I haven't even followed Bleach in years.

Coming up with supers is fun, and takes less time and coming up with movesets are best done by professionals unlike me :3
---
#4Loss4WordsPosted 12/7/2012 9:57:05 AM
You forgot that time slip crap. I can't remember what it was called
---
I am the end and the beginning; I am the hand of madness.
So says Mr. Stewart
#5Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/7/2012 10:12:14 AM
furygods posted...
Coming up with supers is fun, and takes less time and coming up with movesets are best done by professionals unlike me :3

It might be fun to type, but it's certainly not interesting to read when they're Supers that anyone who knows Ichigo would have been able to instantly come-up with. I mean it's not like you chose a character with tons of possibilities or an unorthodox character. You just chose an Anime character and selected his obvious shoe-in attacks. Ichigo only has several notable forms/attacks anyway, so it's not exactly like you're really being creative. It just kind of comes off as lazy and pointless.

Dozens of people have done something as basic as make Supers for Ichigo and they always end up being the same thing because they're obvious choices. It's like someone picking Cloud and making his limit breaks his Supers. Anyone could do that. They're the first moves that come to mind as being perfect for his Super attacks.
#6furygods(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:13:10 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
furygods posted...

It might be fun to type, but it's certainly not interesting to read when they're Supers that anyone who knows Ichigo would have been able to instantly come-up with. I mean it's not like you chose a character with tons of possibilities or an unorthodox character. You just chose an Anime character and selected his obvious shoe-in attacks. Ichigo only has several notable forms/attacks anyway, so it's not exactly like you're really being creative. It just kind of comes off as lazy and pointless.

Dozens of people have done something as basic as make Supers for Ichigo and they always end up being the same thing because they're obvious choices. It's like someone picking Cloud and making his limit breaks his Supers. Anyone could do that. They're the first moves that come to mind as being perfect for his Super attacks.

I guess your right, I will try to be more creative next time :3
---