Can they please add like at least ten new characters?

#1Mrpenguin454Posted 12/7/2012 11:08:59 AM
I'm so bored of these characters it's ridiculous haha
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#2vital_tundraPosted 12/7/2012 11:11:08 AM
Don't understand how people can get bored of 20 characters so fast. Had the game since launch and haven't even touched half the characters. Been playing the heck out of Dante, Spike, and Kratos
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#3Mrpenguin454(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 11:13:19 AM
Maybe it's because I do play as all the characters, constantly changing it up in a desperate attempt to keep it fresh, but that only lasts so long.
---
Deadpool to Servbot "LEGO called they want their promo back"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n32L5-LuGYA
#4Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/7/2012 11:14:57 AM
I'm a little bored of the characters already. Mainly because I can pick up a character and have learnt all worthwhile combos and tech traps within less than an hour. The system in this game is very limited. If Superbot insist on such basic mechanics then I'd rather have a ton of more characters like the Naruto games usually aim for. I mean it's not like PSAS has any balance to show for it's 20 character anyway.
#5furygodsPosted 12/7/2012 11:16:55 AM
I approve of adding at least 10 more characters.
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#6CajunspiritPosted 12/7/2012 11:19:00 AM
I think you need better competition
---
PSN : Seth_Mortifer
I like pancakes... a whole lot
#7blaze19_0XPosted 12/7/2012 11:28:26 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
I'm a little bored of the characters already. Mainly because I can pick up a character and have learnt all worthwhile combos and tech traps within less than an hour.

I assure you, you haven't.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/7/2012 11:39:24 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
I assure you, you haven't.

I didn't say that I have. I said that I could if I wanted to. The majority of the characters, beyond a handful like Toro & Dante, are pretty shallow in the long-run. Most worthwhile tech has already been discovered for a majority of the roster and most new discoveries at this point are just for flash. The combo system in this game is incredibly basic and the tech traps are as simple as can be.
#9PyroSparkPosted 12/7/2012 11:43:36 AM
Spyro
Crash
Snake
Cloud
Real Dante

Anyone else?
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#10Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/7/2012 11:46:00 AM
PyroSpark posted...
Spyro
Crash
Snake
Cloud
Real Dante

Anyone else?

Real Dante would be such a waste of an addition.

I'd rather have DMC Vergil. He'd be pretty cool and would go well with the DMC Dante we already have.