Just brought the game :)

#1PegetaPosted 12/7/2012 4:22:28 PM
Any tips for a new player, I wanna use nariko, is she okay?
#2pdizzles125Posted 12/7/2012 4:24:10 PM(edited)
ENJOY IT OR DIE.
Edit: Yeah Nariko's beast.
---
PSASBR * CODBO2 * P4G
#3PirateKing290Posted 12/7/2012 4:25:17 PM
Nariko has a tough level 1 to use but her moveset is cool.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#4WSPro17Posted 12/7/2012 4:26:59 PM
Do not spam square. Down triangle is your friend. Use her projectiles, they are set to circle, and no one touches them. First thing you should do after the tutorial is goto combo training, she has the best looking combos in the game.
#5XplodnPnguins92Posted 12/7/2012 4:27:32 PM
brought
---
http://www.sdtekken.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/TTT2.png
#6Pegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:30:53 PM
WSPro17 posted...
Do not spam square. Down triangle is your friend. Use her projectiles, they are set to circle, and no one touches them. First thing you should do after the tutorial is goto combo training, she has the best looking combos in the game.

do they link into supers?
#7UberSweetPosted 12/7/2012 4:32:59 PM
She can't combo into her supers. Well, she can into her level 2, but only situationally and you have to aim the cannon properly. Her crappy supers hold her back quite a bit unfortunately.
---
Gots Nothings.
#8Pegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:35:17 PM
UberSweet posted...
She can't combo into her supers. Well, she can into her level 2, but only situationally and you have to aim the cannon properly. Her crappy supers hold her back quite a bit unfortunately.

well if this game is based on landing supers then it sounds to me like she is trash
#9TheExiled280Posted 12/7/2012 4:38:52 PM
Pegeta posted...
UberSweet posted...

well if this game is based on landing supers then it sounds to me like she is trash

no, her Level 3 is one of the best in the game (almost OP worthy in small stages like Dojo) and once you get the timing down, her level 1 can be useful. Her level 2 is trash. it took some practice, but i like her
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#10Pegeta(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 4:41:45 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
Pegeta posted...
UberSweet posted...

no, her Level 3 is one of the best in the game (almost OP worthy in small stages like Dojo) and once you get the timing down, her level 1 can be useful. Her level 2 is trash. it took some practice, but i like her

can you combo into lvl 1?