Would you rather have Crash, and Spyro DLC, or a single Final Fantasy character?

#31AndKevinBaconPosted 12/7/2012 8:56:25 PM
Sweet Tooth spins, too, and also slams down. I guess he's a Jak clone as well.
---
You'll never win!
#32flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 8:56:31 PM
I do also want to specify, I'm not saying we can't have them. I wouldn't object to them in the slightest. I'm just saying we don't need them, and I probably wouldn't play as them if we did get them.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#33GoodColePosted 12/7/2012 9:00:13 PM
Good Karmic Choice = Crash and Spyro
Evil Karmic Choice = FF character
---
"Any man can handle adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power." -Abraham Lincoln
#34IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 9:01:37 PM
flame030191 posted...
I do also want to specify, I'm not saying we can't have them. I wouldn't object to them in the slightest. I'm just saying we don't need them, and I probably wouldn't play as them if we did get them.

Although I see what you're saying about Crash, even though it's obvious that Superbot would make him unique enough to stand out, the part about Spyro is pretty dumb. Well both the parts were dumb but still.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#35flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:02:43 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...

So tell me, what else does Crash have other than spinning and a splat? I'm thinking throwing apples or running with Aku Aku should remain specials, but that leaves so many other moves to pull out their ass.

At least Jak has guns and melee moves and Sweet Tooth has a full arsenal of weapons.
---
#36UltimaXOmegaPosted 12/7/2012 9:03:14 PM
FF Rep is much more important than 2 trashy obscure characters.
---
The death of one man is a tragedy, the death of millions is a statistic-Joseph Vissarionovich Stalin
Official Rinnegan Masked Man of the UNS3 boards
#37flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:04:30 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Although I see what you're saying about Crash, even though it's obvious that Superbot would make him unique enough to stand out, the part about Spyro is pretty dumb. Well both the parts were dumb but still.

How is Spyro not fitting "Dumb"?

He's a 4 legged tiny dragon that charges, puffs fire, and glides. Sure, the later (and terrible) games added more combat features, but that's not "Spyro" but rather, a rip off shell of what we grew up loving.
---
#38AndKevinBaconPosted 12/7/2012 9:05:28 PM
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

So tell me, what else does Crash have other than spinning and a splat? I'm thinking throwing apples or running with Aku Aku should remain specials, but that leaves so many other moves to pull out their ass.

At least Jak has guns and melee moves and Sweet Tooth has a full arsenal of weapons.

CTR items.

Also: Fat Princess.
---
You'll never win!
#39Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 9:05:38 PM
GoodCole posted...
Good Karmic Choice = Crash and Spyro
Evil Karmic Choice = FF character

thats what it seems like. i lost good points for picking ff =[ now i have to help somebody with their troubles, to make up for it.
#40IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 9:06:58 PM
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...

How is Spyro not fitting "Dumb"?

He's a 4 legged tiny dragon that charges, puffs fire, and glides. Sure, the later (and terrible) games added more combat features, but that's not "Spyro" but rather, a rip off shell of what we grew up loving.

Lol how isn't it dumb?

I'm sure Superbot could make him work for this game. The later Spyros weren't as good but that doesn't mean they can't take some elements from those games to make him a funner character in this one.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K