Would you rather have Crash, and Spyro DLC, or a single Final Fantasy character?

#41taoxadasaPosted 12/7/2012 10:08:04 PM
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
Sweet Tooth spins, too, and also slams down. I guess he's a Jak clone as well.

So tell me, what else does Crash have other than spinning and a splat? I'm thinking throwing apples or running with Aku Aku should remain specials, but that leaves so many other moves to pull out their ass.

At least Jak has guns and melee moves and Sweet Tooth has a full arsenal of weapons.

TNT Crates, Pogo Stick, Belly Flop, Polar Bear, Baby Dinosaur, Brio's Potions, Warp Portal, Motorcycle, throw Wumpa Fruit, Invisibility, Airplane, Baby Dragon, Coco Assist, Aku Aku mask, Kart, Hover Car, Warthog, Jetpack, Jetski, Iron Crate, Super Belly Flop, Crystals, Gems, Boulder, Yo-Yo, Bouncy Crate, Super Tornado Spin, Missiles, Bombs, Tank, Nitro Crate, Bubble Shield, etc.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#42flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 10:08:12 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

So tell me, what else does Crash have other than spinning and a splat? I'm thinking throwing apples or running with Aku Aku should remain specials, but that leaves so many other moves to pull out their ass.

At least Jak has guns and melee moves and Sweet Tooth has a full arsenal of weapons.

CTR items.

Also: Fat Princess.

I was never a fan of Fat Princess's inclusion, so bringing her in isn't a good argument against me. She never fought, they pulled a full moveset out of their ass for her, and I didn't much care for it. But she's also one of my least favorite characters in PS history, where Crash and Spyro were two of my favorites once upon a time.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#43Ivajosh10Posted 12/7/2012 10:08:22 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
yeah i didnt think his post was bad, i mean crash's main move was given to jak afterall, and if crash is going to do an aerial down move, it would be what jak already has. it makes some sense to me... i disagree about spyro not fitting though. im not his biggest fan but i can see a dragon breathing fire as playable relatively easily in a game with serial killers, cats, and realistic people.

Spyro would be so cool for PSABR honestly, despite me wanting to hate his new form. Though I do respect that Spyro is still an icon thanks to Skylanders and it's business model.
---
PSN: Ivajosh; GT: Ivajosh90; Steam: Ivajosh
#44Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/7/2012 10:08:58 PM
i'd take crash and amaterasu
#45Davimus518Posted 12/7/2012 10:10:02 PM
The only suitable Final Fantasy reps in my opinion are
1) Chocobo
2) Cait Sith
3) Cactaur
4) King Tonberry
5) Moogle
6) Red, White or Black Mage
I feel any of the main, real iconic characters would kind of ruin it.
#46AndKevinBaconPosted 12/7/2012 10:10:37 PM
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

CTR items.

I was never a fan of Fat Princess's inclusion, so bringing her in isn't a good argument against me. She never fought, they pulled a full moveset out of their ass for her, and I didn't much care for it. But she's also one of my least favorite characters in PS history, where Crash and Spyro were two of my favorites once upon a time.

PaRappa.
---
You'll never win!
#47flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 10:10:52 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
I do also want to specify, I'm not saying we can't have them. I wouldn't object to them in the slightest. I'm just saying we don't need them, and I probably wouldn't play as them if we did get them.

Although I see what you're saying about Crash, even though it's obvious that Superbot would make him unique enough to stand out, the part about Spyro is pretty dumb. Well both the parts were dumb but still.

How is Spyro not fitting "Dumb"?

He's a 4 legged tiny dragon that charges, puffs fire, and glides. Sure, the later (and terrible) games added more combat features, but that's not "Spyro" but rather, a rip off shell of what we grew up loving.

Lol how isn't it dumb?

I'm sure Superbot could make him work for this game. The later Spyros weren't as good but that doesn't mean they can't take some elements from those games to make him a funner character in this one.

Let's not forget the Dante inclusion. Sure, he's Dante, and DMC is still going to ve popular with the fans. But how many old time Spyro fans play.... Skylanders? You know, the game that makes him look like a purple Chihuahua? It's actually one of the biggest disgraced that most long time Spyro lovers feel, but if they added him, you know Activision would force the Chihuahua design into the game.
---
#48flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 10:12:08 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...
flame030191 posted...
AndKevinBacon posted...

CTR items.

PaRappa.

His moveset is believable because of his training in the dojo. Again, I'm not too fondly excited of him, but at least there's an explanation to him being able to fight.
---
#49XxCoconaxXPosted 12/7/2012 10:12:31 PM
Final fantasy character
---
-I don't care whether you live or die-
Sighs
#50IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 10:14:03 PM
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
I do also want to specify, I'm not saying we can't have them. I wouldn't object to them in the slightest. I'm just saying we don't need them, and I probably wouldn't play as them if we did get them.

Although I see what you're saying about Crash, even though it's obvious that Superbot would make him unique enough to stand out, the part about Spyro is pretty dumb. Well both the parts were dumb but still.

How is Spyro not fitting "Dumb"?

He's a 4 legged tiny dragon that charges, puffs fire, and glides. Sure, the later (and terrible) games added more combat features, but that's not "Spyro" but rather, a rip off shell of what we grew up loving.

Lol how isn't it dumb?

I'm sure Superbot could make him work for this game. The later Spyros weren't as good but that doesn't mean they can't take some elements from those games to make him a funner character in this one.

Let's not forget the Dante inclusion. Sure, he's Dante, and DMC is still going to ve popular with the fans. But how many old time Spyro fans play.... Skylanders? You know, the game that makes him look like a purple Chihuahua? It's actually one of the biggest disgraced that most long time Spyro lovers feel, but if they added him, you know Activision would force the Chihuahua design into the game.

You're changing the subject from not fitting gameplay wise to not fitting in with the PS characters.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K