Would you rather have Crash, and Spyro DLC, or a single Final Fantasy character?

#51flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:15:29 PM
No, I'm just bringing in another valid point.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#52IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 9:17:22 PM
flame030191 posted...

While changing the subject.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#53flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:18:46 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Again, no. The subject is why he wouldn't fit in this game. I don't feel Skylanders Spyro would fit at all.
---
#54Joey2coolPosted 12/7/2012 9:18:48 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Crash and Spyro.

What kind of question is this?!

---
Not changing this sig until a new Bloody Roar is announced! - Started: 10/29/2012
Dart and Abe for PSASBR!
#55IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 9:20:10 PM
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...

Again, no. The subject is why he wouldn't fit in this game. I don't feel Skylanders Spyro would fit at all.

I think most people would take Skylanders Spyro over no Spyro.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#56AndKevinBaconPosted 12/7/2012 9:23:29 PM
flame030191 posted...

His moveset is believable because of his training in the dojo. Again, I'm not too fondly excited of him, but at least there's an explanation to him being able to fight.

And Crash doesn't fight in every game he's in? But a single song about martial arts is good enough?

Well, there's also the military training song, but this game doesn't reference that.
---
You'll never win!
#57flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:24:20 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...

I think most people would take Skylanders Spyro over no Spyro.

Because they want that nostalgic feel, which they wouldn't get.

Even if they were to put the glory version of Spyro in, from a technical stands point, it would be extremely hard to develop a good moveset for him that is neither too weak nor too powerful, and still controls well. It's a given fact it would be nearly impossible to make him play like he did in the game, All Stars is a much different game with a lot more going on than in Spyro games. That would already deture them as they wanted to develop characters to either play similarly to they did in their games, or act in a believable way.
---
#58flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 9:26:58 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
flame030191 posted...

His moveset is believable because of his training in the dojo. Again, I'm not too fondly excited of him, but at least there's an explanation to him being able to fight.

And Crash doesn't fight in every game he's in? But a single song about martial arts is good enough?

Well, there's also the military training song, but this game doesn't reference that.

He was trained in a dojo in martial arts. That was part of his story, and they used that. Sure, he doesn't play like he did in his game, but he plays in a believable way set from his story.

Fat Princess I have no idea how or why they added her. If they wanted a rep, I would've chosen a knight, not her, but whatever :/

FP is the same way I feel about if Crash or Spyro gets added, I won't be strongly opposed to it, but I won't support them, nor will I use them.
---
#59rick410xxPosted 12/7/2012 9:30:23 PM
flame030191 posted...
Crash would be a worse clone of Jak, and Spyro just wouldn't fit.

That said, many FF characters would probably play like clones of current characters, so its a tough call.

this. I'm just not sure how fun Crash and Spyro would be to play. a final fantasy character could be fun, but they would probably feel a lot like Kratos or Dante.
---
GT/PSN: xithe doctorix
#60AndKevinBaconPosted 12/7/2012 9:31:41 PM
Do you also have a problem with Sly? They had to take some creative liberties in making his abilities suitable for fighting.
---
You'll never win!