Would you rather have Crash, and Spyro DLC, or a single Final Fantasy character?

#61flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 10:32:58 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Do you also have a problem with Sly? They had to take some creative liberties in making his abilities suitable for fighting.

Not really, his moveset feels very believable for the character.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#62keyblade_lordPosted 12/7/2012 10:33:20 PM
2 vs 1. From my team battling experience I'm going to have to say 2 wins here.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam and Gamertag: Joseponypants
#63Charizard18Posted 12/7/2012 10:33:26 PM
After seeing someone comment that they wanted Lightning, I was expecting this to turn into a Lightning hate thread. I was disappointed when I came back here and the 50+ posts weren't about Lightning :/ Way to ruin my entertainment guys. This wasn't fun to read.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#64ConradimusPrimePosted 12/7/2012 10:37:23 PM
Both are lousy selections. I'd rather have more characters, but both Crash and Spyro are lame characters from lame games. I'd prefer an FF character only for that reason.
I don't give to shakes about any of the aforementioned franchises.
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#65AalviPosted 12/7/2012 10:46:32 PM
one FF rep, since that franchise is bigger than crash and spyros combined

some people say cucumber taste better pickle
---
Check out my backlog: http://backloggery.com/aalvi
PSN ID: Aalvi-S|http://psnprofiles.com/Aalvi-S|3DS FC in Profile
#66IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 10:51:28 PM
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
flame030191 posted...
No, I'm just bringing in another valid point.

While changing the subject.

Again, no. The subject is why he wouldn't fit in this game. I don't feel Skylanders Spyro would fit at all.

I think most people would take Skylanders Spyro over no Spyro.

Even if they were to put the glory version of Spyro in, from a technical stands point, it would be extremely hard to develop a good moveset for him that is neither too weak nor too powerful, and still controls well. It's a given fact it would be nearly impossible to make him play like he did in the game, All Stars is a much different game with a lot more going on than in Spyro games. That would already deture them as they wanted to develop characters to either play similarly to they did in their games, or act in a believable way.

There is absolutely no reason to doubt that Superbot can't make a believable, and a reasonably balanced moveset for Spyro. And no, seriously the only characters that do feel similar to how they play in their original games are either from Hack and Slashes or fighting games themselves. In this game it doesn't seem like its too important that they play/feel a good amount of how they play in their respective games, but that they have a moveset that stays true to their character, which Superbot can pull off.

It doesn't matter how hard you think it is for them to make a good/believable/balanced moveset for Spyro. According to past evidence, they can do it.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#67flame030191Posted 12/7/2012 10:53:03 PM
Then explain Fat Princess yourself.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#68IcyFlamez96Posted 12/7/2012 10:58:11 PM
flame030191 posted...
Then explain Fat Princess yourself.

What's there to explain? Her moveset? They had to make it up. I don't even like her inclusion.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#69TheLibrarianPosted 12/8/2012 12:28:35 AM
I want a Chocobo.
#70TheNardDogPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:31 AM(edited)
No offense guys, seriously, but if you chose one final fantasy rep I have little to no respect for you.

Edit: Actually, I change my mind. I pick "no" over "little".
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.