Would you rather have Crash, and Spyro DLC, or a single Final Fantasy character?

#71Ertrick36Posted 12/8/2012 12:33:22 AM
Either way, I'll probably actually know the character they put in. None of the other video games the characters of this game are ones I've ever played except Bioshock, Metal Gear (not sure why they picked Raiden though), Tekken, and LittleBig Planet. I know what God of War is, but aside from that, most of these characters I've just heard about, whereas Super Smash Bros has a whole bunch of characters I knew very well (not just kind of knew) and some that I didn't really know.

To answer the question, I think I'd rather have the Crash and Spyro DLC rather than a single Final Fantasy character because 1) there is no single Final Fantasy character that represents the series, as there are a ton of them, 2) Final Fantasy has had quite a few appearances that were none exclusive (then again, so did Big Daddy and Kratos, so I can't complain) whereas I can't really think of very many games of Crash and Spyro that were non-exclusive and 3) I really love Spyro and Crash. Plus, I'll have the bonus of having two characters instead of just one. Believe me when I say, however, that it was a little difficult for me to decide, as I love Crash, Spyro, and Final Fantasy, but in the end I realized the first two things I listed and thought that Crash and Spyro would be the best for this. In fact, I don't particularly know why they didn't just put them in the base game...
---
What determines whether a game is good is your experience every time you play the game, not the opinions of other people (unless you let it do so).
#72SoulBlayZPosted 12/8/2012 2:01:17 AM
Definitely FF, get an idea of their moveset and fight styles from dissidia. Take tifa, shes fast and melee based with more than enough specials to use. Also her feint technique, Tifa's fanbase alone crushes crash and spyro lol

Crash/spyro I dont hate...well maybe crash (though the foxgirl was cute maybe cuter as a minion) The only issue here isnt so n' so wont fit, I mean cmon we got princess and a cat with identity issues j/k toro XD. But, its the fact that those 2 dropped playstation for nintendo (spyro) and some bad multiplats (crash).. Plus beating a dead horse with Skylanders. Combatwise crash wasnt that great. but easilly i'd kick FP out for him. Spyro could use his different breath elements for attacks. But again, theyre not sony's anymore...

i'd hope for spyro. but for crash, TAKE OFF YOUR NOSTOLGIA GOGGLES crash is jak. Company and all. accept it. I did

I went the FF path for again, fanbase size. certain ff chars alone have fanbases as big as their own games lol tifa/lightning/cloud alone would cause a big sale increase from fans. When it comes to sales, rather choose a crowd favorite over a few individuals. cant please everyone
---
the sad west- if youre not a realistic gun user, youre unwanted in our games=reason US games lack variety. >_>
PSN OverLord_BlayZen, 3DS message me
#73AndKevinBaconPosted 12/8/2012 6:22:28 AM
What do Crash and Jak have in common other than a spin (which would obviously function differently--Crash's would be mashable), a gun (which is nothing like each other's), and the same creators? You people make no sense.
---
You'll never win!
#74SmallSpockPosted 12/8/2012 6:25:19 AM
SoulBlayZ posted...
Definitely FF, get an idea of their moveset and fight styles from dissidia. Take tifa, shes fast and melee based with more than enough specials to use. Also her feint technique, Tifa's fanbase alone crushes crash and spyro lol

Crash/spyro I dont hate...well maybe crash (though the foxgirl was cute maybe cuter as a minion) The only issue here isnt so n' so wont fit, I mean cmon we got princess and a cat with identity issues j/k toro XD. But, its the fact that those 2 dropped playstation for nintendo (spyro) and some bad multiplats (crash).. Plus beating a dead horse with Skylanders. Combatwise crash wasnt that great. but easilly i'd kick FP out for him. Spyro could use his different breath elements for attacks. But again, theyre not sony's anymore...

i'd hope for spyro. but for crash, TAKE OFF YOUR NOSTOLGIA GOGGLES crash is jak. Company and all. accept it. I did

I went the FF path for again, fanbase size. certain ff chars alone have fanbases as big as their own games lol tifa/lightning/cloud alone would cause a big sale increase from fans. When it comes to sales, rather choose a crowd favorite over a few individuals. cant please everyone

Wow, man, your sig...Dumbest thing I've read all week. Western COD clones are a million times more original than half the games Japan spits out.
---
http://w11.zetaboards.com/New_Super_Smash_Pros/online/
Looking for a fun place? Go to New Super Smash pros.
#75RoboDaleGribblePosted 12/8/2012 6:30:08 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
What do Crash and Jak have in common other than a spin (which would obviously function differently--Crash's would be mashable), a gun (which is nothing like each other's), and the same creators? You people make no sense.

You mean you didn't play the game where Crash turns into a hulking mutant, gets an angel form, rides around on a hoverboard, gets a gun with 12 different transformations, and has a talking mustelid sidekick?
#76Insider15Posted 12/8/2012 7:57:43 AM
Well I wouldn't play as Spyro,Crash yes since Crash would work because he'd have like abilities he got in Crash 3 also even though I haven't finished Wrath of Cortex for the PS2...I kinda like it..shut up