top 5 strongest characters in the game

#11PegetaPosted 12/8/2012 2:51:35 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Charizard18 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Nekaito posted...
Ah Sly, that one character that takes effort but is way too good when it's put in.

he takes a lot of effort, i think more than any other char on there.

Both Sly and Ratchet take about the same amount if skill to be good with them. Coincidentally enough you can spam forward triangle with both >_> but doing that doesn't make you good. It takes a bit more strategizing on their part.

sly definately takes more effort as he has to use stealth, chain his stuff together and cant combo into a level 1. he also isnt a ranged character. ranged characters are always easier than melee. raidens an exception lol

his counter 100% chance his super 1
#12Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 3:03:11 AM
hes easy to spam with but take good players into account, its not like theyre just going to let you spam triangle your way through
#13LightEcoSagePosted 12/8/2012 4:23:10 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Sackboy (pre-nerf)
Kratos
Raiden
Ratchet
Sly

no specific order

I like how you don't mention Jak -_-. Just to be clear Jak is stronger then both Sly and Ratchet. Proof relies in his melee attacks. His body structure is that of a muscular person... You can see his muscle details... Its sad how you either missed that or left it out on purpose.
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/BlueDiamond93.png
"Dax... the Dark Eco... it feels far away. I feel better!" -Jak
#14MMG_Posted 12/8/2012 6:43:59 AM
For FFA:

-Kratos.
-Raiden.
-Radec.
-Sly (toughest to use though).
-Dante (just putting someone to fill in).
---
Y'know what? Katarina is my waifu <3
#15IcyFlamez96Posted 12/8/2012 8:54:40 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Sackboy (pre-nerf)
Kratos
Raiden
Ratchet
Sly

no specific order

I like how you don't mention Jak -_-. Just to be clear Jak is stronger then both Sly and Ratchet. Proof relies in his melee attacks. His body structure is that of a muscular person... You can see his muscle details... Its sad how you either missed that or left it out on purpose.

I, can't tell if this is a joke post or not.

Sly doesn't even take too much effort to use in FFA. Just spam teleport and Thunder Roll, nothing to it.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#16LightEcoSagePosted 12/8/2012 9:11:43 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Sackboy (pre-nerf)
Kratos
Raiden
Ratchet
Sly

no specific order

Sly doesn't even take too much effort to use in FFA. Just spam teleport and Thunder Roll, nothing to it.

Ok I don't know what type of strong you guys are talking about but im talking strictly about what the real word means here, muscles and power. Its common sense Jak is the strongest out of the trio(if you played the games that is).

So no this is not a joke. For you guys to believe Sly and Ratchet are strong is a joke... Sure they are strong but to an extent. Its not like they have a muscular body like Jak as well.
---
#17IcyFlamez96Posted 12/8/2012 9:14:48 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Sackboy (pre-nerf)
Kratos
Raiden
Ratchet
Sly

no specific order

Ok I don't know what type of strong you guys are talking about but im talking strictly about what the real word means here, muscles and power. Its common sense Jak is the strongest out of the trio(if you played the games that is).

So no this is not a joke. For you guys to believe Sly and Ratchet are strong is a joke... Sure they are strong but to an extent. Its not like they have a muscular body like Jak as well.

Does Jak even lift?
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#18LightEcoSagePosted 12/8/2012 9:17:55 AM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Sackboy (pre-nerf)
Kratos
Raiden
Ratchet
Sly

no specific order

Does Jak even lift?

And you wonder why I disagree with people opinions about Jak right? Here goes an example. You don't know Jak well enough to tell that he's buff? Clues debuted in the first game although I didn't notice until the second game back in the PS2 days.
---
#19AndKevinBaconPosted 12/8/2012 9:23:32 AM
Jak wears a muscle suit. They're not real.
---
You'll never win!
#20Tails288Posted 12/8/2012 9:24:18 AM
Go back to trolling the Jak & Daxter Collection boards, Lessy.
---
Reviving PATRATS. Members: 4
Official Emboar of the B/W Boards!