Spike doesn't need any buffs

#1An_Unkind_RGNPosted 12/8/2012 12:30:24 AM
His level 1 is devastating if you know how to set it up.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#2NekaitoPosted 12/8/2012 12:34:12 AM
Someone said Spike needs a buff? He's not Kratos tier but he doesn't really need a buff....
---
3DS Friend Code: 4081 - 5968 - 9750
XBL and PSN: Nekaito
#3An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:39:53 AM
Well I have been doing 2v2 on and off with different friends all night and we keep running into a spike and toro combo that is really, really good. Spike gets all the kills while Toro juggles everyone around with his oni form, saving up for his level 3, just for kicks. The Spike user got at least 6-7 kills every match and my friends used to complain how spike needs buffs just because in reality they are not that good with them.

If you know how to use spike, his level 1 super is one of the best ones out there. Very easy set up too with that electric beam fence or whatever.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 12/8/2012 5:23:16 AM(edited)
great another topic of lies. sorry but spike is weak in this game. his level 1 is only super close range, and drakes hits in a 180 degree radius not only near him but everywhere infront of him. raidens lasts longer and moves at the same time. spikes lvl3 is crap its just a screen clear. 90 ap combos suck, 90 ap isnt anything, i do 155 ap combos with better characters. spikes level 2 is also very slow. the only thing scary about spike is how fast he dies to way better characters.
#5PirateKing290Posted 12/8/2012 8:09:33 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
great another topic of lies. sorry but spike is weak in this game. his level 1 is only super close range, and drakes hits in a 180 degree radius not only near him but everywhere infront of him. raidens lasts longer and moves at the same time. spikes lvl3 is crap its just a screen clear. 90 ap combos suck, 90 ap isnt anything, i do 155 ap combos with better characters. spikes level 2 is also very slow. the only thing scary about spike is how fast he dies to way better characters.

And, you know , his amazing moveset. That being said , his supers are quite ass
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#6BackwardCapPosted 12/8/2012 8:18:59 AM
Spikes lvl 1 should be able to get people while they're on the floor just like in ape escape.