i think we can all agree nariko is the weakest 1v1 character in the game

#21ericbogardPosted 12/8/2012 6:14:09 AM
"if you took the time to read before commenting you'd notice we covered this and deadzones on stages that further mess up the setup."

You didn't cover anything at all dude.

I was talking about the fact that even without your "deadzones", that setup IS escapable.

You were just talking about "I've yet to see an opponent on max AI" dodge that setup, and about the fact that it required precise timing to score the kill.

Sorry but even if the AI is dumb enough to eat that setup on max, you still can dodge that setup.

I added the fact that doing this near a wall helps greatly into securing the kill, since your opponent has to go towards you to dodge this, and you didn't cover this at all.

That setup is old news, and escaping it is possible, on any stage.
---
Nothing !
#22Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 6:14:53 AM
what if there isnt a wall? not exactly something im going to always rely on
#23doshikuPosted 12/8/2012 9:34:05 AM
Fight me then. I'll prove you wrong, Nariko is the ONLY character I've touched the entire time playin All stars
doshiku
---
Shofu Tha Beatdown. PSN: Doshiku. Playstation all stars ALL DAY, ALL NIGHT. Level 999 Nariko, no one else matters except Kat
#24PegetaPosted 12/8/2012 9:35:09 AM
ericbogard posted...
"if you took the time to read before commenting you'd notice we covered this and deadzones on stages that further mess up the setup."

You didn't cover anything at all dude.

I was talking about the fact that even without your "deadzones", that setup IS escapable.

You were just talking about "I've yet to see an opponent on max AI" dodge that setup, and about the fact that it required precise timing to score the kill.

Sorry but even if the AI is dumb enough to eat that setup on max, you still can dodge that setup.

I added the fact that doing this near a wall helps greatly into securing the kill, since your opponent has to go towards you to dodge this, and you didn't cover this at all.

That setup is old news, and escaping it is possible, on any stage.

So basically your ignorant enough to contradict yourself while having tunnel vision and just skimming through a post to the words you like? I'm not even going to waste my time to quote myself if your to lazy to read everything. You can escape any setup if you see it coming with your logic....jesus kid realize the things your saying.

With your mindset why play the game because nothing is "guaranteed". If you think like that you mustn't go out on dates with the opposite sex because nothing is "guaranteed" there either. Might as well say "hey I'm not going to take a girl to dinner and a movie because I'm not guaranteed to get laid afterward."

Or better yet in terms you'd understand better "I'm not going to attempt this combo because its not guaranteed, there is always a chance he/she will block or get used to seeing it."

See how dumb your logic is and how far it can carry you in life.
#25throttledPosted 12/8/2012 10:07:14 AM
She's one of the easiest characters in the game to get level 3.

She's one of the best at keeping other characters from getting meter.

Her level 3 can get 3 kills on a single target.

You're an idiot.
#26ericbogardPosted 12/8/2012 12:03:19 PM
"So basically your ignorant enough to contradict yourself while having tunnel vision and just skimming through a post to the words you like? I'm not even going to waste my time to quote myself if your to lazy to read everything. You can escape any setup if you see it coming with your logic....jesus kid realize the things your saying.

With your mindset why play the game because nothing is "guaranteed". If you think like that you mustn't go out on dates with the opposite sex because nothing is "guaranteed" there either. Might as well say "hey I'm not going to take a girl to dinner and a movie because I'm not guaranteed to get laid afterward."

Or better yet in terms you'd understand better "I'm not going to attempt this combo because its not guaranteed, there is always a chance he/she will block or get used to seeing it."

See how dumb your logic is and how far it can carry you in life."

----
Quoting you is a problem now ?

You're furious about what exactly ? about the fact that your precious setup is 1) old 2) escapable ?

Someone eating that setup once, unless really numb, will notice your efforts into going for this every time to score a level 1. That's how far this setup will help you.

It's not a 100% sure way to land her level 1, that's not a problem, but I was just reacting to your "I've yet to see an opponent or the AI escape that setup", kinda implying that it's a great way to land her level 1 ... it's not.

Now you're furious obviously, for some obscure reason, but hey, live with it.

About the "date" analogy, I hope you were just drunk on that one.

Oh qnd btw lol at "your to lazy" "your ignorant" etc (hint : your =/ you' are, to/= too), better not call other people "dumb" after that, champion ...
---
Nothing !
#27RogueDarkPosted 12/8/2012 12:17:36 PM
People are way to focused on level 1 super lol. You can combo into your level one that's nice. I'll have a level 3 before you ever get 2 level ones.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.
#28GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 12:24:19 PM
Jump.
Up+Circle when nearing the ground.
Press forward to aim the discus.
Level 1
---
PSN: Heartwire
#29RogueDarkPosted 12/8/2012 12:32:29 PM
You don't even need level ones she has one of the top 3 projectile games.
She also has one of the top three up close games. Combos that lead to 100+ AP and put the opponent right back into her projectile game.
---
Dream team for USA Canada cup 2012 Justin Wong, Wolfkrone, Alex V, Mike Ross and PR Rog.