#3An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:26:44 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
damn he leads a boring life lol

But he enjoys the little things! :D
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#4Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/8/2012 5:36:47 AM
If his life is boring he certainly doesn't seem to mind, I caught a few things he does in All-Stars in that video XD.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#5An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:39:47 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
If his life is boring he certainly doesn't seem to mind, I caught a few things he does in All-Stars in that video XD.

Yeah my favorite part is when he starts dancing with that leek XD
Ahhh. Best mascot ever.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
#6TheOpenPosted 12/8/2012 5:40:52 AM
I've been looking into his PS3 game Toro! Let's Party! There was a Hong Kong version released in 2009/10 that features English localisation, but I can't find it available anywhere to buy. It's a shame, because it looks like a really charming game and I've grown to like Toro after playing as him in PASBR so much. When it was released, YesAsia apparently had it in stock for 40 dollars, but that's not the case anymore. Man, I really missed my chance there.
---
PSN: Acquiescence
Anticipating: The Last Guardian, Bioshock Infinite, DmC, The Last of Us, Sly 4, Beyond, Ni no Kuni, Tearaway, Rain, Puppeteer, Remember Me
#7Retroxgamer0Posted 12/8/2012 5:41:31 AM
he drives a remote controlled car a lot, im surprised he doesnt have it in all stars, prob cause spike has it already.
#8An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:46:28 AM
TheOpen posted...
I've been looking into his PS3 game Toro! Let's Party! There was a Hong Kong version released in 2009/10 that features English localisation, but I can't find it available anywhere to buy. It's a shame, because it looks like a really charming game and I've grown to like Toro after playing as him in PASBR so much. When it was released, YesAsia apparently had it in stock for 40 dollars, but that's not the case anymore. Man, I really missed my chance there.

Yeah I have done a little research on that game as well and people are asking for the same thing. I watched gameplay of Toro's game and I really want to play it now XD

Here is one of the gameplay videos I watched. I believe it is the version you speak of.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PijvUUro17U
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
#9An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 5:57:49 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
he drives a remote controlled car a lot, im surprised he doesnt have it in all stars, prob cause spike has it already.

Yeah. Would be funny if he were able to use it in his Torobi form
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
#10An_Unkind_RGN(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:39:07 PM
Bump.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.