Any news on a Emmet video?

#1geneocidePosted 12/8/2012 7:58:31 AM
After reading his ultimate's and playstyle I want to play him. So is there any more info on him? Or a video coming up?
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#2O_ObjectionPosted 12/8/2012 8:04:26 AM
He isn't ready enough to show a video yet. Expect a video maybe near the end of December, as Superboy are changing the move sets of the character to balance them as much as possible before release.
---
._.
#3geneocide(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:08:28 AM
O_Objection posted...
He isn't ready enough to show a video yet. Expect a video maybe near the end of December, as Superboy are changing the move sets of the character to balance them as much as possible before release.

Only a couple weeks? I can wait.
---
*Hops on Sony Pony.* Onward my loyal legion of Nintendrones and Xbots!
Ahh! My ding ding dong!
#4Haku125Posted 12/8/2012 8:36:08 AM
O_Objection posted...

What? no thats stupid, expect a video in the middle of december.
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#5wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 8:43:49 AM(edited)
I think we will get a video for the DLC characters that contain footage of the new stage in January. I think they will be released at the end of January but only time will tell. I've got nothing to loose expecting later rather than sooner as if nothing is shown until next year I won't be disappointed.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6O_ObjectionPosted 12/8/2012 8:49:57 AM
Haku125 posted...
O_Objection posted...

What? no thats stupid, expect a video in the middle of december.

I doubt so, considering Superbot is going for an early 2013 release, not early January release. "We’ve still got a long way to go to complete Kat, Emmett, and our new level Fearless" from a post on 4th December. But they also mentioned "Kat and Emmett aren’t quite ready to show off via video, but rest assured it will happen soon!" so its possible but unlikely.

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/12/04/kat-and-emmett-in-ps-all-stars-details-and-new-level-revealed/
---
._.