Patch and Medusa's Gaze

#1CeltaVigoPosted 12/8/2012 12:11:49 PM
So is this patch out yet? They said two weeks ago that it was supposed to come out early last week but I loaded it up yesterday and no patch. Did they forget about it?
#2Haku125Posted 12/8/2012 12:12:51 PM
Oh no they didnt forget... They broke it
---
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF
#3CeltaVigo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 12:17:15 PM
Ok by going deeper into the forum threads I see what happened. I haven't had the chance to play it in a week and 1/2 so when I booted it it just ignored the patch...I guess this is why. Wow...how do you screw up a patch...didn't they like test it beforehand?
#4Alky88Posted 12/8/2012 12:22:21 PM
CeltaVigo posted...
Ok by going deeper into the forum threads I see what happened. I haven't had the chance to play it in a week and 1/2 so when I booted it it just ignored the patch...I guess this is why. Wow...how do you screw up a patch...didn't they like test it beforehand?

Apparently they did test it... on EU players <_<
---
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"
#5wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 12:38:01 PM
CeltaVigo posted...

Can you play online while ignoring the patch? I'd love to get rid of this patch somehow. That said there is 2 patches and if you are not in Europe you'll only have one.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#6CeltaVigo(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 2:55:07 PM
seems i can but online is like dead.
#7V1p3R_GPosted 12/8/2012 3:01:25 PM
I've had trouble finding games too, and I haven't patched either :(
---
Currently playing: Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3
#8TUSMEnterprisesPosted 12/8/2012 3:40:44 PM(edited)
I just downloaded the patch, tried to play Arcade with Dante, and I'm stuck at the loading screen before the first fight.

This ain't looking too good......

EDIT: Can't go into training either. Da fudge?
---
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.
#9AMP1317Posted 12/8/2012 3:42:40 PM
Every time I load up the game, it just stops on Blue Point Studios or whatever.

Nothing happens after that. I quit, and my PS3 restarts. Happened twice in a row... What is this patch for again?
---
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"
#10TUSMEnterprisesPosted 12/8/2012 3:57:26 PM
This is Sackboy's fault, I'm guessing. He has the power to create, so I suppose he has the power to destroy as well.
---
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.