Patch and Medusa's Gaze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: CeltaVigo

CeltaVigo
4 years ago#1
So is this patch out yet? They said two weeks ago that it was supposed to come out early last week but I loaded it up yesterday and no patch. Did they forget about it?

User Info: Haku125

Haku125
4 years ago#2
Oh no they didnt forget... They broke it
Superbot: 20 characters is our launch roster SNARF SNARF

CeltaVigo
4 years ago#3
Ok by going deeper into the forum threads I see what happened. I haven't had the chance to play it in a week and 1/2 so when I booted it it just ignored the patch...I guess this is why. Wow...how do you screw up a patch...didn't they like test it beforehand?

User Info: Alky88

Alky88
4 years ago#4
CeltaVigo posted...
Ok by going deeper into the forum threads I see what happened. I haven't had the chance to play it in a week and 1/2 so when I booted it it just ignored the patch...I guess this is why. Wow...how do you screw up a patch...didn't they like test it beforehand?

Apparently they did test it... on EU players <_<
"Official Jill Valentine of the MvC3 boards!"

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
4 years ago#5
CeltaVigo posted...

Can you play online while ignoring the patch? I'd love to get rid of this patch somehow. That said there is 2 patches and if you are not in Europe you'll only have one.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj

CeltaVigo
4 years ago#6
seems i can but online is like dead.

User Info: V1p3R_G

V1p3R_G
4 years ago#7
I've had trouble finding games too, and I haven't patched either :(
Currently playing: Halo 4, Assassins Creed 3

User Info: TUSMEnterprises

TUSMEnterprises
4 years ago#8
I just downloaded the patch, tried to play Arcade with Dante, and I'm stuck at the loading screen before the first fight.

This ain't looking too good......

EDIT: Can't go into training either. Da fudge?
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.

User Info: AMP1317

AMP1317
4 years ago#9
Every time I load up the game, it just stops on Blue Point Studios or whatever.

Nothing happens after that. I quit, and my PS3 restarts. Happened twice in a row... What is this patch for again?
"May the glistening chrome of the Borg Queen shed her light upon us all"

User Info: TUSMEnterprises

TUSMEnterprises
4 years ago#10
This is Sackboy's fault, I'm guessing. He has the power to create, so I suppose he has the power to destroy as well.
The engine belongs in the back.
Official Dodge Viper of the GT5 Boards.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived