My friend Hank thinks Drake is canonically 1 of the strongest...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My friend Hank thinks Drake is canonically 1 of the strongest...
3 years ago#1
He insists that the only character who could beat him are Raiden, Jak, Ratchet, Dante, and "maybe" Good Cole. Can someone please give me some facts I can point out to him?
3 years ago#2
Before anyone gets to do a finishing blow on Drake some airplane will crash and burn into them and Drake will be unharmed.
3 years ago#3
Nariko beats him down.....
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
3 years ago#4
he is just a regular human with a bunch of weapons. the only people he could canonically beat are parappa, fat princess, sweet tooth and radec.
3 years ago#5
Kratos beat Zeus to death with his bare hands...Kratos wins.
3 years ago#6
What is his reasoning? I can see why he might think drake would be the strongest, but not with that list of characters that could beat him.
---
Its Jak, not Jack, not Jax, Jak
3 years ago#7
What about heihachi, Toro, and spike?
3 years ago#8
BackwardCap posted...
What about heihachi, Toro, and spike?

machine guns and even huge explosions didn't even harm heihachi so what could drake do?
3 years ago#9
RoboDaleGribble posted...
He insists that the only character who could beat him are Raiden, Jak, Ratchet, Dante, and "maybe" Good Cole. Can someone please give me some facts I can point out to him?

Well he doesn't know that Sly is actually much better than Drake since Sly can teleport and become invisable...and stuff like that
3 years ago#10
Is his last name Venture?
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. My friend Hank thinks Drake is canonically 1 of the strongest...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived