This game must have deep gameplay

#1941BlazePosted 12/8/2012 12:48:55 PM
I mean, it must be rewarding if everyone's talking about how all the characters, or most I guess, need skill to be good.
I usually prefer games that have mechanics that favor skill over button-mashing.
---
Whenever people annoy me, I think to myself "It's ok, because I"m going to be more successful than you"
And then I smile and walk away.
#2wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 12:50:32 PM
Button mashing won't get you far if you want to be good with a character and win every online game. Even Kratos has more than forward square.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#3Majora999Posted 12/8/2012 12:51:22 PM
If you're looking for serious necessary skill, give Sir Dan a go. Dude's notoriously hard to master.
---
Not changing sig until Gamefreak brings back R/S/E Secret Bases ~ 2/20/11
#4Insider15Posted 12/8/2012 12:52:50 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
Button mashing won't get you far if you want to be good with a character and win every online game. Even Kratos has more than forward square.

Can't disagree with the facts
#5WSPro17Posted 12/8/2012 1:05:01 PM
wwinterj25 posted...

A few nights ago I had a Kratos stomp my ass. I hadn't encountered a Kratos who knew his combos, remembered that he had a counter and utilitize buttons that didn't only involve square. It was refreshing and scary how fast he built meter.