You main your character because of "gameplay" or "affection"?

#31Lucarioaura22Posted 12/8/2012 6:55:04 PM
Jak for affection but I played with him only for a long time and maxed his level. The problem now is I'm using sweet tooth and after playing Jak for so long, I have a hard time getting in close and fighting close combat.
---
We do what we must.................
#32LordChewbaccaPosted 12/8/2012 6:58:38 PM
If I get the game my mains will be between Sly and Jak for being my two favourite characters in the roster from my ps2 memories(woo new sly will be awesome). I'd use Dante or Snake if they were in <.< but what can you do.

I love the Uncharted series and Drake but only within his own world, I dunno if that sounds weird but in a game like this someone like Drake does not interest me to play as. Same can be said with Radec, Sweet tooth and that starhawk dude.
#33RobotPirteGhostPosted 12/8/2012 7:18:18 PM
Sweet Tooth is both. Twisted Metal is my favorite PS series and Sweet Tooth is my favorite character in the series. I also love the way he plays here, with his brute force and mines.

Drake is also both. I like his games and his playstyle.

Heihachi is mainly for gameplay. I do like Tekken (even though I totally suck at it) but I never use Heihachi. I do however use Kuma and the Kuma super was the main reason I tried Heihachi here.
---
RIP City of Heroes and Paragon Studios - Killed by NCsoft.
Not changing this line until Dimitri, Moosh, and Ricky appear in another LOZ game (7/20/09)
#34wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 7:20:35 PM
Gameplay. I don't mind Heihachi as a character but when he was said to be in this I was like "meh" however after playing as him I found I play better using him as he suits my play style. I tend to keep myself on the ground a lot and Heihachi is great for combos while on the ground.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#35MightymegaPosted 12/8/2012 7:22:40 PM
Depends on the game, for this game it would be because of affection. Its also the only reason I would think people want spyro because to me his games weren't all that good unlike crash games.
---
true megaman fan and CFE Ingrid fan
#36TheNardDogPosted 12/8/2012 7:25:36 PM
Just about all of them, for me, have gameplay I will find fun when i get into it. So I choose mostly from who I like. I use Jak a lot because I like Jak. I switch between most a lot though. My 3 favorite (from their games) being J&D, Drake and Sly, that's who I use the most. Only started using Sly recently. I honestly don't find him a problem online when I fight him. I actually found him most annoying on Legend at the rival battle.
---
Robbit (Jumping Flash!) definitely most wanted AND deserving for PS All-Stars Battle Royale!!!
Also, Sullivan is still a dirty old man.
#37wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 7:25:40 PM
Mightymega posted...
Its also the only reason I would think people want spyro because to me his games weren't all that good unlike crash games.

Spyro died after Spyro 3. Crash died after Crash 3. I think people want both these characters due to nostalgia.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj