Sly combo stuff, and move utilities. Questions.

#1ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/8/2012 2:48:02 PM
Currently I use:
Decoy
The Mine
Teleporting (When I remember to.)
TNT barrel
EM Raccoon Roll
uSaS and the occassional, (v)S

I really want to be able to incorporate the Alarm Clock and Rail Slide into my playstyle, but I'm having difficulty with either setting it up, or comboing off it.

Is there a setup that is a surefire way to get the alarm clock to hit?

What are my combo options for the Railslide? So far, all I've been able to pull off is the EM Raccoon Roll after it.

Is it possible for the uSaS to change directions mid-combo? like, after a vS, if the opponent is behind me, do I have time to turn around, and do uSaS, or will he recover first? Because I seem to be having difficulties, because my opponent always seems to end up behind me after I do the trip.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza
#2LaKizzle23Posted 12/8/2012 3:19:57 PM
The alarm clock is basically used to eliminate your opponent's wake up options. There's really no way to to combo into the alarm clock. Its pretty much a combo starter.

A combo for the Rail Slide can be found in Sly's combo tutorial.

I don't think you can change directions in Sly's air combo. If anything, just input the direction you want to start the combo in as well as the combo itself.

Soo if you want to do up square square to the right, but Sly is facing left, all you gotta do is press up/right square square. He'll instantly start the combo in the direction you specified.

Use teleport a lot more. A LOT more. You can play mind games with your opponent(s) that way since after a while he/she/they will try to guess where you will teleport to next. Its also Sly's version of a dodge roll.

TnT barrel does wonders against ranged characters as well. Anytime you see a sackboy, abuse it.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23