I just want to say I think all you guys are super wicked. Love you guys :D

#1DeZA_UKPosted 12/8/2012 6:57:36 PM
Love you guys so awesome. Lets exchange psns here and have a chat about each others play style :D
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 12/8/2012 6:59:15 PM
Silver2-0_8 Sup brother.
---
We do what we must.................
#3DeZA_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:01:57 PM
Thanks mate psn is same as my username. I'm free to play ya guys all day tomorrow
#4arr_me_mayteePosted 12/8/2012 7:04:28 PM
PSN Fnargle

I'm ok. Dante main. Sub Drake and Nariko.
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 12/8/2012 7:09:47 PM
Hopefully these server issues are fixed by tonight.
---
We do what we must.................
#6WSPro17Posted 12/8/2012 7:12:03 PM
Hello,

My name is WSPro17 and I play a conduit of elemental energy. You think your long range is going to save you? Check the skies, I am redirecting a missle your way. Grenades and lightning bolts are only the tip of the iceberg for what I can do. Ice Barriers and Frost shields are some of other cooler toys. Don't think you can own me up close, I've got speed and strength and an Amp combo that you'll find shocking. Do you hear that? A storm is coming and I command the Tornado to prove it. You want to talk about game play and style.. Are you guys sure you want to face me?
#7DeZA_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 7:14:08 PM
WSPro17 posted...
Hello,

My name is WSPro17 and I play a conduit of elemental energy. You think your long range is going to save you? Check the skies, I am redirecting a missle your way. Grenades and lightning bolts are only the tip of the iceberg for what I can do. Ice Barriers and Frost shields are some of other cooler toys. Don't think you can own me up close, I've got speed and strength and an Amp combo that you'll find shocking. Do you hear that? A storm is coming and I command the Tornado to prove it. You want to talk about game play and style.. Are you guys sure you want to face me?

That's what I'm talking about bring it on matey!,, my galant warrior sir dan the 1st will rend thy head from thy shoulderth! Also I forgot about the maintenance hopefully it's fixed
#8TrueKirbyPosted 12/8/2012 7:24:29 PM
Not sure if lying or being nice.
*Fry face*
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#9SongstaPosted 12/8/2012 7:27:21 PM
Ugh I'm still a noob. I don't really have a main. I usually swap between Good Cole, Big Daddy and Raiden.

PSN: DivineSin
#10DeZA_UK(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 8:22:24 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Not sure if lying or being nice.
*Fry face*

im being nice man. All you guys on these boards are funny XD anyway any one else wanna play? i cant play now its3am here lol XD