WTF??? Sackboy sucks now...

#11GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 6:58:54 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

Sackboy will lose 100% of the time to hack n slash characters when piloted by good players. Sackboy needed that quick AP gain to compete with faster attacking characters.

Thats ignorant thought.
He can do fine at melee range, I've seen it with my own eyes when playing against sackboys that actually play without camping in a corner.

Met a few that were over 300, and did not apply the camping tactic, and did fine.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#12BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 7:01:10 PM
renegadeseraph posted...
PhoenixAssassin posted...
try not being a noob

Right... And who do you use "Mr. Pro"?

Parappas the new Sackboy.
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#13BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 7:04:00 PM(edited)
Ghostscore posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

Sackboy will lose 100% of the time to hack n slash characters when piloted by good players. Sackboy needed that quick AP gain to compete with faster attacking characters.

Thats ignorant thought.
He can do fine at melee range, I've seen it with my own eyes when playing against sackboys that actually play without camping in a corner.

Met a few that were over 300, and did not apply the camping tactic, and did fine.

Did they win? That's all that matters...

I've played this game every day since it came out and I NEVER seen a sackboy win fighting melee style. The ones that won always did the range/camp or whatever...
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#14xXxSuQingXinxXxPosted 12/8/2012 7:03:48 PM
Stop being bad at the game, maybe? Stop being inept and complaining.
#15GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 7:06:06 PM(edited)
BlackFeathers posted...
Ghostscore posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

Thats ignorant thought.

Did they win? That's all that matters...

They did.

Every character can be deadly in the right person's hands, and yes, even Sackboy.
People that played him without the turtle/camping tactic, will do fine, as they only nerfed his AP gain with his ranged stuff.
If certain people that played Sackboy relied on his ranged spam, then they will have a hard time.
That's their own fault for playing cheap and not learning other ways to defeat opponents.

The only people that will be complaining about Sackboys nerf, are the ones that were camping in the corner spamming ranged moves untill they got Super 2 or 3.
If they don't know how to cope with the nerf, its their fault for being bad players.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#16ConradimusPrimePosted 12/8/2012 7:05:35 PM
Sackboys melee is just fine. That suplex gives him some decent invulnerability, his homing grappling hook is cool, he has teleports, his cake still does good AP gain, the shock trap is still INSANELY good, and having a slightly neutered meter cost helps balance him out

That ranged game being THAT good with THAT much meter gain made him incredibly OP in FFA, since his shots are easier to get than Radec's (due to the cakes acting like traps, and real traps) and just as good if not better in all scenarios than Kratos/Raiden.

Face it, the only bad thing about Sackboy is bad melee range, but his actual melee tools are plenty good, especially when combined with his WONDERFUL traps
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#17Parukia256Posted 12/8/2012 7:06:28 PM
He has a stupid low AP Gain
His Lv3 is essentially a guaranteed win.
His zoning game is very good.

Now you're complaining he sucks? Learn to adapt.
---
Love like winter.
#183D3Posted 12/8/2012 7:06:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19TheExiled280Posted 12/8/2012 7:07:16 PM
Raiden doesnt need a nerf but Kratos needs his AP gain on his square attacks slightly reduced. That or his square attacks should be slightly slower
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV) & Growlanser WoT(PSP)
#20NarukuboyPosted 12/8/2012 7:09:35 PM
You can still camp. Just now you just need to learn his 145 ap combo off the electric trap.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9g3dtmMrw1rduef9o1_500.png