WTF??? Sackboy sucks now...

#41BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 8:51:39 PM
EnglishLanguag posted...
lightdragoon88 posted...
renegadeseraph posted...

Level 2's mostly. Level 3s every now and then. Most of you ragging on me mustve been getting ate alive by sackboys

Those people staying in a corner and spam cake until they get level 3

.....yeah, I am glad for this nerf.

People are still going to camp in the corner and spam, they'll just do it even longer now.

Hell, I beat a Raiden 1 vs 1 once, but it took about 10 minutes, not because I was camping, but because I was running circles around him while throwing cake and shock traps all over the place and smacking him a few times when got shocked or too close and ran again. I'll fight the same way, it'll just take about 15-20 minutes instead of 10. And that was just for building to my level 2.

Good point !
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#42pixel378Posted 12/8/2012 8:51:49 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

Sackboy will lose 100% of the time to hack n slash characters when piloted by good players. Sackboy needed that quick AP gain to compete with faster attacking characters.

False. So false.
---
MGO- Mr. Detroit
#43BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 8:55:52 PM
pixel378 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

Sackboy will lose 100% of the time to hack n slash characters when piloted by good players. Sackboy needed that quick AP gain to compete with faster attacking characters.

False. So false.

Prove me wrong. I'm not trying to be an A hole. I actually hope you're right because I love sackboy, but like I said i never seen a sackboy win without spamming. So if you can, I want you to whip my ass with sackboy. I'll be raiden...
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#44GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 8:58:10 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
pixel378 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

False. So false.

but like I said i never seen a sackboy win without spamming.

I have......
It's just rare, cause most sackboy players simply don't bother to learn the entire character.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#45BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 9:00:22 PM
Ghostscore posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
pixel378 posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
Narukuboy posted...
Learn how to combo.

False. So false.

but like I said i never seen a sackboy win without spamming.

I have......
It's just rare, cause most sackboy players simply don't bother to learn the entire character.

I know sackboy pretty well, but I just can't ever get close enough to the the sword slingers to fight melee so I say screw them and range. :/
---
#46KtimleckPosted 12/8/2012 9:01:27 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#47MajesticFerretPosted 12/8/2012 9:02:00 PM
If you look search for the topic where the AP costs of each of the supers is posted (seriously needs to get stickied), it'll show you that Sackboy's AP cost is just the same as the other high tier characters.

Seeing as he has a 150 AP combo from his electric trap and you still gain AP faster by projectile spamming than jumping into the fray and getting your big AP combos broken by the inevitable backstab, I'd say Sackboy is still easily high tier.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#48GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 9:08:58 PM(edited)
BlackFeathers posted...

I know sackboy pretty well, but I just can't ever get close enough to the the sword slingers to fight melee so I say screw them and range. :/

Perhaps you rely too much on blocking when fighting Raiden for example.
Best thing you can do there is dodge and get behind him.
It creates a good enough opening to profit from.
Also, try not to get pushed into a corner with him.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#49BlackFeathersPosted 12/8/2012 9:15:17 PM
MajesticFerret posted...
If you look search for the topic where the AP costs of each of the supers is posted (seriously needs to get stickied), it'll show you that Sackboy's AP cost is just the same as the other high tier characters.

Seeing as he has a 150 AP combo from his electric trap and you still gain AP faster by projectile spamming than jumping into the fray and getting your big AP combos broken by the inevitable backstab, I'd say Sackboy is still easily high tier.

But it still makes me sick how half the characters can get by by strictly tapping [ ] ,/\, or O and get their level 2 in couple seconds and now sackboy has to rely on an inconsistent combo.
---
#50boy_luckPosted 12/8/2012 9:19:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]