Kat has tan skin, blonde hair and red eyes...

#21T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/8/2012 8:20:21 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Capitan_Kid posted...
Shes black. Only a sista could jump that high. Stop being racist

Troll or delusional. Which are you?

I should ask you the same. Maybe youre just blind?

http://i.imgur.com/yBg26.jpg

Deal with it
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#22T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/8/2012 8:23:06 PM
Kat is obviously a tan white or Asian person. She lived at the top of a huge ass tower. Being that much closer to the sun tanned her skin.

Its not that difficult to comprehend. She doesn't even remotely look black, and nothing in her story suggest she is black, so thinking she is black makes you (as I said before) a troll or delusional.
---
#23rick410xxPosted 12/8/2012 8:30:45 PM
diebuster2 posted...
Ktimleck posted...
ChocoboDreams posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Kat is not black. Those who think she is are either:

A) Delusional
B) Trolling
C) Both

Yeah lol, I can't believe people don't realize it's just a troll thing now.
---
GT/PSN: xithe doctorix
#24trollhunter2Posted 12/8/2012 8:33:17 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Kat is obviously a tan white or Asian person. She lived at the top of a huge ass tower. Being that much closer to the sun tanned her skin.

Its not that difficult to comprehend. She doesn't even remotely look black, and nothing in her story suggest she is black, so thinking she is black makes you (as I said before) a troll or delusional.

ehhh nope. there is no ethnicity in gravity rush and there is no sun either in gravity rush.
Play the game actually before making things up
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#25wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 8:34:46 PM
trollhunter2 posted...

She looks Asian or like she has a tan. Either way she sure is not black.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#26SuplexKirbyPosted 12/8/2012 8:34:51 PM
*sigh* Yet another Kat skin color thread. It's all the creator fault for not giving her a race because there would be less and less of these threads.
#27trollhunter2Posted 12/8/2012 8:38:10 PM(edited)
wwinterj25 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...

She looks Asian or like she has a tan. Either way she sure is not black.

she doesnt look asian. gosh people her race is unknown and leave the tan matter out, there is no sun in gravity rush anyway.
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#28TheExiled280Posted 12/8/2012 8:40:36 PM

are you serious with this? none of what you just said is a fact or proves anything. It was all subjective.

how would the game suggest she was any race? making her dress in some stereotypical clothing and act in a stereotypical way? also, are you just completely obvious Japanese media? they give characters unrealistic characteristics all the time.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121129210607/bleach/en/images/f/f7/Yoruichi_Shihoin.jpg

http://images5.fanpop.com/image/answers/354000/354254_1330278247982_440_300.jpg

The fact that you keep calling everyone who doesn't agree with a troll or delusional is ridiculous. You are just as bad as the other user who calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a racist. Stop being a bigot and use that head to understand this is subjective.

Unlike you, I'm not trying to argue my opinion as fact like I some kind of god. Not gonna sit idle by as you try and strut around like know everything. BTW, that sig just proves that what you say is subjective.
---
Currently Playing: PlayStation All-Stars(PSV), Assassin's Creed Liberation(PSV), Ragnarok Odyssey(PSV), New Little King Story(PSV)
#29T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/8/2012 8:46:44 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
You are just as bad as the other user who calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a racist. Stop being a bigot and use that head to understand this is subjective.

The difference between me and him is that I'm right and he is wrong.
Lets think this through here.

Does Kat look black? No.
Does the game say Kat is black? No.
Is there any logical reason to assume Kat is black? No.

Then why the hell do people still insist that she is black? She's not. Deal with it.
---
#30TheExiled280Posted 12/8/2012 8:49:34 PM
TheExiled280 posted...
You are just as bad as the other user who calls everyone who doesn't agree with him a racist. Stop being a bigot and use that head to understand this is subjective.

The difference between me and him is that I'm right and he is wrong.
Lets think this through here.

Does Kat look black? No.
Does the game say Kat is black? No.
Is there any logical reason to assume Kat is black? No.

Then why the hell do people still insist that she is black? She's not. Deal with it.

gonna continue with the bigotry then? fine, have it your way. I don't care anymore
---
PSN: TheExiled12894 // A Proud Owner of a PlayStation Vita