am I the only one who hasn't rage quit a single match?

#11T_l_M_B_0Posted 12/8/2012 10:55:25 PM
I'll quite under certain circumstances. If the game changes my character to someone I'm not familiar with I'm gone for sure.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#12KtimleckPosted 12/8/2012 10:57:01 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I'll quit under certain circumstances. If the game changes my character to someone I'm not familiar with I'm gone for sure.

^ This, but it was only on a single occasion where the match was glitched as well.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#13RocketJessPosted 12/8/2012 11:44:54 PM
I don't ever quit. Wrong character, invisibility glitches, vastly-more-skilled-than-me opponents (well, that's most people)... I'm just here for the fun of playing, and maybe eventually I'll get middlingly-good enough to earn a green belt and some titles.
---
RocketJess, blasting off again!
PSN: iscah_rambles
#14CrabhammarPosted 12/8/2012 11:46:16 PM
vital_tundra posted...
I find it hard not to sometimes with how ranking works in this game.

This. I have a select few times. I admit it. And now I feel like a chump for doing so.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#15ApolloJusticeAAPosted 12/8/2012 11:51:45 PM
I do play rank matches in video games anymore due to too many mind numbing tactics being used. i never rage quit but because there is nothing on the line i dont really care when i lose
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
#16FareweLLibraPosted 12/8/2012 11:51:57 PM
RocketJess posted...
I don't ever quit. Wrong character, invisibility glitches, vastly-more-skilled-than-me opponents (well, that's most people)... I'm just here for the fun of playing, and maybe eventually I'll get middlingly-good enough to earn a green belt and some titles.

Exact same here. I wish I could get up to black belt, but I just don't have the time/energy/talent to go head-to-head with the best of them.

Oh well.
#17xXBladeWolfXxPosted 12/9/2012 12:43:53 AM
The only match I ragequitted was during a free for all match I was in with three Drakes on Dojo.

So many barrels...
---
"Wow, it went from a fairly innocent topic to bestiality in less than ten posts. That must be a record." ~Incendius
#18grzajabarkusPosted 12/9/2012 12:50:01 AM
I've never done it. Not worth it to lose tons of rank just for quitting.