You know what? No. Screw Kratos!

#1NDgamer1122Posted 12/8/2012 10:40:21 PM
I say it doesn't really matter how good you get at this game. Unless you're using a ranged character, a spammy Kratos is gonna win.

Block and dodge you say? Kratos responds with long range, fast attacks with next to zero cooldown, making your options for punishing him usually your fastest attack, and in a lot of cases, that comes to very limited effect.

Stay out of his range, you say? Guess I may as well give up using the slower or smaller combo characters.

Oh, he doesn't have very good supers, you say? Doesn't really matter when he can just rack em up instantly. Some characters have worse supers than he does, and they have a harder time gaining AP, too.

Seriously, I would not normally have a problem beating a spammy Kratos with my mains, given they are mostly range heavy characters, but on my quest to give everyone a fair chance, as well as getting all their intros/outros, I'm going to at least level 100 with each character. So, naturally, this includes close range melee characters, ones I tend to stay away from.

You think I just run in and mash attack on Kratos, hoping to win out? Hell no. I block. I dodge. I try to get in close. With limited success. He's just. Too. Safe.

Seriously, look at all he has. Fast attacks, large range, high priority, high AP gain, and VERY low cooldown time that makes most of his attacks safe to use, . The **** were they thinking when trying to balance him? PICK A FEW, NOT ALL OF THEM. DAMMIT!

It's seriously infuriating getting beaten by a spammy Kratos. They do NOT deserve victory. I don't practice this game online every day and get good at dodging supers and learning characters just to get my ass handed to be by someone smashing the face against the square button.

Screw. You. KRATOS!

*pant pant*....okay, venting over...
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 12/8/2012 10:42:37 PM
I never have too much if a problem fighting Kratos but he does gain AP WAY too fast compared to everyone else.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#3Charizard18Posted 12/8/2012 10:44:12 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I never have too much if a problem fighting Kratos but he does gain AP WAY too fast compared to everyone else.

That's because you use Ratchet. :P
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4wwinterj25Posted 12/8/2012 10:44:37 PM
Smh.
I've been in a game with 3 Kratos and won. I don't have that much of a issue with Kratos players.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#5IcyFlamez96Posted 12/8/2012 10:45:59 PM
Charizard18 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

That's because you use Ratchet. :P

I know lol
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#6THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 12/8/2012 10:49:00 PM
He's REALLY not that bad.....annoying yes but not that big of an issue.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#7NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:49:38 PM
Smh.
I've been in a game with 3 Kratos and won. I don't have that much of a issue with Kratos players.

Did your character have a significant amount of ranged attacks?

Was your character Raiden or Kratos?

If neither, then respect for you, sir.
#8Rlaur2Posted 12/8/2012 10:51:12 PM
I've grown to also dislike Kratos. It's like "Oh, you blocked some of my attacks? Congrats, here block some more. Oh hey, thanks for the level 3!"
---
-_-
#9GNR13Posted 12/8/2012 10:54:32 PM
Everyone quick start crying and throwing fits like before. Send mail to supebot we demand nerfs on everything!
#10NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:55:25 PM
Welp, finally done with Dante. One more melee character down. Who's next...?

Heihachi. Dammit. DAMMIT.

Then Nariko...

Then Sackboy and Spike!

...then Toro. Dammit. This is gonna be a nightmare.