You know what? No. Screw Kratos!

#11NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:00:32 PM
Everyone quick start crying and throwing fits like before. Send mail to supebot we demand nerfs on everything!

I'm not sending them jack. They already know Kratos is ridiculous. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he has very few weaknesses.

Lemme say this: Why is it that Dante has combos that are somewhat slow to start, and have HUGE end lag if you miss with them, but Kratos can miss all day. Dante can do longer combos, you say? Doesn't mean much if Kratos gets the same amounts of AP for a portion of the effort.

Look, even Raiden has some noticable cooldown time on the end of his combos. That's when you strike. Kratos? Really effing hard to hit him, since he has next to zero cooldown time. Why? Just....why? Dante is a perfect example of how to balance combo based characters out, and yet Kratos still dominates in almost all fields.
#12CrabhammarPosted 12/8/2012 10:31:38 PM(edited)
THE_PS1_PATRIOT posted...
He's REALLY not that bad.....annoying yes but not that big of an issue.

This. His supers are ass. Seriously, the only ways you'd die to them is if a dumbass locks you into a combo and Kratos blindsides you both with his Level 1/2 or you mess up air dodging his Level 3 hadouken (which most Kratii eventually spam in frustration). They can potentially come fast and furious, yes, but can be seen from a mile away most times.

EDIT: I do agree that he's way too safe. Block his neutral Square combo? LOL HERE'S ANOTHER
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#13bartz90Posted 12/8/2012 10:29:55 PM
I beat three Kratoses as Fat Princess and others so I don't think he's unstoppable. He can be extremely annoying however and his AP gain can be a little too much really.
---
-
#14GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 10:31:53 PM
Crabhammar posted...

This. His supers are ass. Seriously, the only ways you'd die to them is if a dumbass locks you into a conbo and Kratos blindsides you both with his Level 1/2 or you mess up air dodging his Level 3 hadouken (which most Kratii eventually spam in frustration). They can potentially come fast and furious, yes, but can be seen from a mile away most times.

A good Kratos can guarantee his level 1.
---
PSN: Heartwire
#15NDgamer1122(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 10:32:22 PM

Seriously, the only ways you'd die to them is if a dumbass locks you into a conbo and Kratos blindsides you both with his Level 1/2 or you mess up air dodging his Level 3 hadouken (which most Kratii eventually spam in frustration).

Exactly what freakin' happens -_-

Seriously, in FFA or 2v2, there's almost ALWAYS another combo based character along with Kratos. I can only dodge for so long before I get locked into a combo, and hurr-dee-durr Kratos comes along and nabs some kills while I'm completely defenseless. If it was 1v1, I'd probably have fewer problems with Kratos, because he'd get my full attention.

Oh, and lag doesn't help, either. Sometimes you swear you jumped out of his blade's path, or air dodged his level 3 laser beam, and somehow you get sucked right back into being killed.
#16CrabhammarPosted 12/8/2012 10:34:17 PM
Ghostscore posted...
Crabhammar posted...

This. His supers are ass. Seriously, the only ways you'd die to them is if a dumbass locks you into a conbo and Kratos blindsides you both with his Level 1/2 or you mess up air dodging his Level 3 hadouken (which most Kratii eventually spam in frustration). They can potentially come fast and furious, yes, but can be seen from a mile away most times.

How so? I'm going to hazard a guess at Counter -> Level 1, which would be kind of obnoxious.
---
#17GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 10:36:15 PM
Crabhammar posted...
Ghostscore posted...
Crabhammar posted...

How so? I'm going to hazard a guess at Counter -> Level 1, which would be kind of obnoxious.

down+circle > lvl1
---
#18KtimleckPosted 12/8/2012 10:38:48 PM
He can also combo into a level 1 off of an air Razor Claw (the item) attack, but so can a lot of people.
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#19CrabhammarPosted 12/8/2012 10:38:53 PM
Ghostscore posted...
Crabhammar posted...
Ghostscore posted...
Crabhammar posted...

down+circle > lvl1

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I think that move is slow and sucks, but I digress. If it's really a combo, then that makes Kratos an unstoppable force o_o.
---
#20GhostscorePosted 12/8/2012 10:43:53 PM
Crabhammar posted...

I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I think that move is slow and sucks, but I digress. If it's really a combo, then that makes Kratos an unstoppable force o_o.

You can do it without having to fully charge it.
I play Kratos using hius entire arsenal, he has a lot more then what people use.
Its sad really, overall he is a great character, but people just lable him as OP and crap cause of certain things like his spammable chain-knee thing, and his high AP gain, which to an extend i agree on, specially the chain grab, it's annoying as hell.
---