Why does everyone skip the intros?

#1KagePakkunPosted 12/9/2012 12:37:15 AM
What's the point in having so many good intros if they're skipped all the time?
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#2ACE_113Posted 12/9/2012 12:39:25 AM
The thing I hate most is when you're the fourth person and the first three people all watch their intros but as soon as it gets to yours someone skips it -___-.
---
PSN ID: ACE_112
#3taoxadasaPosted 12/9/2012 12:42:38 AM
They really need to make them unskippable.

There is an option for intros to be on or off. If they don't like intros, turn them off, and make them unskippable if they are on.

It is the main reason I hardly play online with random people anymore.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#4KagePakkun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:14:10 AM
ACE_113 posted...
The thing I hate most is when you're the fourth person and the first three people all watch their intros but as soon as it gets to yours someone skips it -___-.

That always happens. They usually skip out if an intro takes too long. Which is usually longer than 1.5 seconds.
---
#5jump__0Posted 12/9/2012 1:16:22 AM
because in reality the intros are a novelty and a huge portion of players couldnt care less if they saw with them or not.
that's why they're skipped
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#6KagePakkun(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2012 1:22:12 AM
^.Sad but true.
---
#7ahoythere4Posted 12/9/2012 1:26:14 AM
I like to skip it after another player's intro finishes so the other two guys think he's a jerk.
#8NewVirtuePosted 12/9/2012 1:37:35 AM
idk if theres any voting going on or if just one person skipping triggers it, but what they should have done is make it so that everyone has to push skip in order to skip. that or 3 out of 4.

along with that, they should also give ppl a blank option in their customization section. that way if ppl do no want to see their intro, or want to save time, they have the option of removing their own intro without removing everyone elses.

another option they could have done was to make it so ppl can only skip their own intro.

just another thing i think superbot didnt think through thoroughly when making the game.
#9R_Fated_CirclePosted 12/9/2012 2:15:27 AM
I'd get annoyed if i had to watch the intros for every fight, I didn't mind watching them the first week of release but now..... yeah I'm that guy that presses start to skip them as soon as I can even if I'm the first one up.
---
Where's your passion fight like you mean it! "Hilde - Soul Calibur V"
#10IAmMC2Posted 12/9/2012 2:27:47 AM
Most fighters synch the connection during the intros, dunno about this one though.
---
Rage kicked by DarkfflareEX in P4A for beating his ass. Like a bawse.
Not changing this sig until Kanji becomes viable in P4 Arena(started 8/21/2012)