i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

User Info: deluxemando

deluxemando
4 years ago#1
nerf successful?

User Info: Chimcharwhoohoo

Chimcharwhoohoo
4 years ago#2
I have. They unfortunately, also, buffed his level 3 time. I was able to get a quadruple kill with in a 1v1. x.x
Also consistently seeing 9 kills with it each time in ffa, whether its me using it, or not.

Kind of a counterintuitive method of altering if you ask me.
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza

User Info: S_S_3_CHA0S

S_S_3_CHA0S
4 years ago#3
Precisely!
#1 Kratos player of PSABR point, blank, period.
youtube.com/ss3chaoticmassacre

User Info: BlackFeathers

BlackFeathers
4 years ago#4
deluxemando posted...
nerf successful?

Yup, Nerf Successful. I can't speak for every sackboy user, but instead of me ranging 100% of the time and winning, I range 75% of the time and win. So if that's a successful nerf, Im happy lol.
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/

User Info: Retroxgamer0

Retroxgamer0
4 years ago#5
i tried spamming with sackboy and did fine. cake rocket launcher and teleport is all i did and level 3 and we still won i got 3 KOs and drake partner 3 KOs.

BlackFeathers
4 years ago#6
Sackboy is like Kobe Bryant. Just don't leave him open.
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/

User Info: co1onel

co1onel
4 years ago#7
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.
PSN: Co1onel-225
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoIonel

BlackFeathers
4 years ago#8
co1onel posted...
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.

Somebody knows what they're are doing, lol. Are you the one that goes after him?

User Info: deluxemando

deluxemando
4 years ago#9
BlackFeathers posted...
deluxemando posted...
nerf successful?

Yup, Nerf Successful. I can't speak for every sackboy user, but instead of me ranging 100% of the time and winning, I range 75% of the time and win. So if that's a successful nerf, Im happy lol.

sooo you're proud of being a spam-happy camper? cool.

User Info: Hydra_Gundam_

Hydra_Gundam_
4 years ago#10
I saw one. By the end of the match, he got to a lvl 1. Impressive.
PSN: HYDRAGUNDAM-
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM