i haven't seen a SINGLE spammy sackboy since the patch

#11BlackFeathersPosted 12/9/2012 11:45:03 AM
deluxemando posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
deluxemando posted...
nerf successful?

Yup, Nerf Successful. I can't speak for every sackboy user, but instead of me ranging 100% of the time and winning, I range 75% of the time and win. So if that's a successful nerf, Im happy lol.

sooo you're proud of being a spam-happy camper? cool.

Yes ma'am ! :)
---
This is a Message Board. If you can't handle people criticizing a game that they've ALSO paid money for, then your parent's should have raised you better. :/
#12SpacePirateKhanPosted 12/9/2012 11:47:08 AM
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
I have. They unfortunately, also, buffed his level 3 time. I was able to get a quadruple kill with in a 1v1. x.x
Also consistently seeing 9 kills with it each time in ffa, whether its me using it, or not.

Kind of a counterintuitive method of altering if you ask me.

Holy ****, you serious?
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#13Retroxgamer0Posted 12/9/2012 11:48:05 AM
SpacePirateKhan posted...
I have. They unfortunately, also, buffed his level 3 time. I was able to get a quadruple kill with in a 1v1. x.x
Also consistently seeing 9 kills with it each time in ffa, whether its me using it, or not.

Holy ****, you serious?

no he trolled you
#14atopthemountainPosted 12/12/2012 12:08:36 PM
SpacePirateKhan posted...

Holy ****, you serious?

oh hell naw....please no...
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#15atopthemountainPosted 12/12/2012 12:12:29 PM
BlackFeathers posted...
co1onel posted...
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.

Somebody knows what they're are doing, lol. Are you the one that goes after him?

lol i do that too....its frustrating when im trying to throw a sack boy whos 10 AP away from Level 3 only to get caught in combo stun by 2 level .5 super bar Kratos's....

usually this scenario ends w me getting towards the other side of the scren and the kratos walking into cake...>_>

seriously newcomers, play w some friggin strategy...
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#16DireProphecyPosted 12/12/2012 12:23:00 PM
atopthemountain posted...
BlackFeathers posted...
co1onel posted...
It feels so weird playing against a sackboy, and looking at his meter half way through the game to see he's not even at a level 2 yet.

Somebody knows what they're are doing, lol. Are you the one that goes after him?

lol i do that too....its frustrating when im trying to throw a sack boy whos 10 AP away from Level 3 only to get caught in combo stun by 2 level .5 super bar Kratos's....

usually this scenario ends w me getting towards the other side of the scren and the kratos walking into cake...>_>

seriously newcomers, play w some friggin strategy...

Kratos excels at not letting Crapboy do stuff though; but yeah, stupid Kratos players like that are so common. Having dumb Kratos on your team is actually a huge liability, because they always interrupt your combos/grabs with their side square.