The "Shout out" Thread

#1PirateKing290Posted 12/9/2012 9:29:06 PM
Give your favorite Gamefaqs member a shout out in this topic!

I'll start us off with a few of my own.

Shout outs to the two best 2v2 partners a man could ask for, Etroanime and InverseLinda/RogueDark. If feels like when my Spike teams up with your Jak/Nariko he becomes invincible. I don't know how it happens but our teams have really good synergy so hopefully we'll be playing more and more!

Shout outs to psnjeffjeff,C-Lozada,Omnisignificance, and Klown964 to being some of the best 1v1 players i've played so far.

Special shout out to my rival Spike LaybackJo. Knowing your also getting better with Spike drives me to make mine that much better.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#2G-ScythePosted 12/9/2012 9:31:35 PM
Yo i'ma give a shout-out to G-Scythe, cuz nobody else will ;_;
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#3wwinterj25Posted 12/9/2012 9:33:00 PM
Special shout out to myself for been this awesome.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#4SnovvbubPosted 12/9/2012 9:33:26 PM
Not sure if they're all on GameFAQS, but shoutout to DryGuy84 (Sweet Tooth) for fighting alongside my Drake. Our record is 15 for a win streak.

Also thanks to coxa1234 for kicking my *** with Drake, then teaching me how to use him. I can now say I'm one of the best Drakes out there.

Without these two, I would not have a red belt right now.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Hey Drake, what time is it?
#5ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/9/2012 9:33:35 PM
I dont play with anyone from here, so no shout outs for you
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#6CrabhammarPosted 12/9/2012 9:37:20 PM
G-Scythe posted...

SHOWT OUT TO MAI BOI G-SCYTHE

Also to the red belt, I (was) a brown belt Drake. I don't know how much water your claim holds :P
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#7Charizard18Posted 12/9/2012 9:37:38 PM
EtroAnime is definitely one of the best guys I've played with so far. We had deadly combos and teamwork with Jak/Toro. Like I would hit an opponent a certain way to knock him in the air, then he would come up with his Jak and use his level 1 and they couldn't do anything about it because they were stunned in the air. It requires such precision and timing and we still pulled it off.

Though if I could I would give a shout out to everyone on my PSN list that's from here because all of them are pretty good, but I can't remember everyone.

Also G-Scythe.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
Help Robbit make it into the PSAS dlc roster! http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#8RainbowsaurusPosted 12/9/2012 9:43:46 PM
I wanna give a shout out to myself for being terrible at this game, and one to everybody else for being so good!

YEEAAAAAAAHHH!
---
Open the door, get on the floor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#9SnovvbubPosted 12/9/2012 9:47:11 PM
Crabhammar posted...
G-Scythe posted...

SHOWT OUT TO MAI BOI G-SCYTHE

Also to the red belt, I (was) a brown belt Drake. I don't know how much water your claim holds :P

I would have been brown by now, but the patch erased my belt progress T_T

Anywho- *Drake fist pump* :3
---
PSN: snovvbub
Hey Drake, what time is it?
#10LaybackJoPosted 12/9/2012 9:49:11 PM
Shout out to mah homie G-SCYTHE, always holdin it down.

A shout out right back at ya Weeeler. Learned a lot from our matches. Spike rival/training buddy, always down for a game and it's always a good one haha. We should 2v2 dual Spike sometime. Sounds hilarious

Also shoutout to ZettaiHeroes, 2v2 patner and one to BossmanZay. Our matches are always fun whether its 1v1 or 2v2's :D
---
PSN - LaybackJo