Who should be the PSP rep?

#41RickyKilljoyPosted 12/10/2012 7:00:52 AM
The PSP has no memorable characters.
---
The best Mexican around.
Showing the truth about PSABR since 2012.
#42flame030191Posted 12/10/2012 7:14:33 AM
We already have Deimos.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#43Raven-ZPosted 12/10/2012 7:29:18 AM
Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter. Punch it into Google Images for some wickedly inspiring artwork.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#44RickyKilljoyPosted 12/10/2012 7:33:29 AM
Raven-Z posted...
Black Rock Shooter from Black Rock Shooter. Punch it into Google Images for some wickedly inspiring artwork.

No we don't need any half naked anime chicks in this game. That'll just hurt the game than make it better! People in the west will look at that and won't buy the game due to that :3.
---
The best Mexican around.
Showing the truth about PSABR since 2012.
#45sinncross(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 3:54:16 PM
Really just a race between Uberhero and Jeanne atm, both whom I think could be good reps. (Uberhero should at least be there).

Too bad about Dark Lord... he could make a good Fat Princess variant.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#46GeminiX7Posted 12/10/2012 4:06:43 PM
Rajang
---
"Online gamers are the most ludicrously entitled beings since Caligula made his horse a senator, and at least the horse never said anything stupid."
#47Raven-ZPosted 12/10/2012 5:17:18 PM
RickyKilljoy posted...
Raven-Z posted...

No we don't need any half naked anime chicks in this game. That'll just hurt the game than make it better! People in the west will look at that and won't buy the game due to that :3.

Toro. I'm sure Japan said that about Drake and Radec.

The PS1, PSP and PS2 were havens for JRPGs all over the world. I was expecting Neptunia or Noire to make the roster. The fact that the closest we have is Spike is a travesty.

I voted for Jeanne anyway, but I love the BRS design and combat and it would totally fit this game.
---
PSN/GT/Steam: Ravendust
Reviews are a metric of quality. Sales are a metric of popularity.
#48ArmedDragoonPosted 12/10/2012 6:16:54 PM
sinncross posted...
Really just a race between Uberhero and Jeanne atm, both whom I think could be good reps. (Uberhero should at least be there).

Too bad about Dark Lord... he could make a good Fat Princess variant.

All three of them would make amazing choices. The roster would be all but filled up, Jeanne would be the desperately needed JRPG rep, Uberhero reps THE franchise for the PSP, and Overlord Badman could do a lot to add some personality to this game.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#49ChocoboDreamsPosted 12/10/2012 6:25:18 PM(edited)
sinncross posted...
Why do people have a hard time reading first party characters...

I don't see "first-party" anywhere in your opening post or title.

Edit: Never mind, found it, but you can't blame people for not bothering to read past the title and poll itself (especially if they don't need a reference for each character).

Dead Head Fred.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#50ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/10/2012 6:22:09 PM
Where is the "Nobody" Option?
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Raging Blast 2 Main Team: SSJTrunks(Sword), Cell Jr., Android #17, Meta-Cooler, Salza