please super bot: add classic dante as an alt costume

#1itsmeaustinPosted 12/10/2012 11:57:49 AM
what are the chances that this happens?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
#2mew2dsPosted 12/10/2012 11:58:37 AM
they need permission from capcom I would think...
---
mew2ds on the air!!
#3LordSensei_Posted 12/10/2012 11:59:08 AM
capcom wouldn't allow that
---
PSN: LordSensei_
DMC Dante is pretty freaking awsome!
#4mew2dsPosted 12/10/2012 11:59:43 AM
then no dante...
---
mew2ds on the air!!
#5LordSensei_Posted 12/10/2012 12:01:03 PM
then they would also have to change dante level 3
---
PSN: LordSensei_
DMC Dante is pretty freaking awsome!
#6Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/10/2012 12:01:45 PM
What would be the point? Whiney fans would still cry that it's not the same because he's uses DMC weapons and still has "Donte's emo personality" and face.

I'd rather see an outfit that actual relates to his own game, like that epic formal jacket/fedora look that Vergil has going on.
#7ConradimusPrimePosted 12/10/2012 12:03:58 PM
If, theoretically, Dante's hair goes gray and he gets a new coat during the course of his game, capcom may just let them release an alt after dmc launches

On a side note, I legitimately know someone who worked on this game (as a contractor, not for superbot) making alternate costumes. He said they've already got stuff planned beyond kat and emmet and that we will be pleased

Due to the NDA he obviously couldn't elaborate at all, but I'd bet it's costume related (since costumes are what he did)
---
http://nefworks.blogspot.com
#8Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/10/2012 12:08:55 PM
Sparda's demonic armor would be badass.
#9BluBlue4Posted 12/10/2012 12:43:53 PM
ConradimusPrime posted...
If, theoretically, Dante's hair goes gray and he gets a new coat during the course of his game, capcom may just let them release an alt after dmc launches

On a side note, I legitimately know someone who worked on this game (as a contractor, not for superbot) making alternate costumes. He said they've already got stuff planned beyond kat and emmet and that we will be pleased

Due to the NDA he obviously couldn't elaborate at all, but I'd bet it's costume related (since costumes are what he did)

Would you mind elaborating on your friend? Something about that strikes me as true.
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#10Nightmare OmegaPosted 12/10/2012 1:40:36 PM
The chances of this are pretty much zero. On top of which, seriously? I wouldn't even mind seeing this Dante again down the line.

However, I can hope that they might pick up Vergil as DLC at some point.