SuperBot hiring, may hint at PlayStation All-Stars sequel

#51Chzrm3Posted 12/11/2012 10:49:26 PM
Hahahahaha, Lumi's mad because after all his whining and crying, Superbot's still doing just fine. Heck, they're hiring more people! : D

If you weren't such a bitter, pessimistic person, than hearing things about people getting jobs and creating products wouldn't make your eyes well with tears. As I've said many times before, it's gonna stay this way until you start the path of self-improvement. (and that doesn't mean "okay I'll lie about my life on a message board".)
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#52rumbalumbaPosted 12/11/2012 11:22:27 PM
Estheimaster posted...
PhaseBlack posted...
DeZA_UK posted...
I fail to see how this hints at a sequel. I agree with the above poster

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=503736

Read. A new game, specifically in relation to PlayStation All-Stars...... what else could it be, a prequel?/sarcasm

PlayStation All Stars Duodecim

if All-Stars were like Duodecim, i would've bought it.
#53LuminescentRulePosted 12/11/2012 11:57:36 PM
Hahahahaha, Lumi's mad because after all his whining and crying, Superbot's still doing just fine. Heck, they're hiring more people! : D

If you weren't such a bitter, pessimistic person, than hearing things about people getting jobs and creating products wouldn't make your eyes well with tears. As I've said many times before, it's gonna stay this way until you start the path of self-improvement. (and that doesn't mean "okay I'll lie about my life on a message board".)

Yes, just like Nihilistic was doing just fine. Afterall, Sony commissioned another game from them. Same with Zipper after SOCOM 4. But in the end, everyone considers PSASBR to be a failure. Go through the posts on neogaf or read this:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/11/26/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale-slips-at-retail-so-what-went-wrong/
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#54WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 12:50:59 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
I'm not sure about the other games but I know for a fact that Modnation Racers did good. LBP Karting felt like a cash-in to me so I can see about that one, but Modnation didn't. Actually wasn't most reviewers praising Modnation like mad for it's course creation, and the creativity to the karts, and characters.

How do you know for a fact that Modnation Racers did good? Afterall, Sony canned the IP. And I remember reviewers complaining about the ridiculous 60 seconds+ load times.

Here we go, you seriously have a big problem with Sony, no matter what they do, let it go already.

Don't go about making claims. Why not discuss what I just posted?

Well you seem to have a problem with Modnation Racers aswell as PS All Stars.

I suppose you're ok with Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing/Transformed.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#55LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 12:53:48 AM

Dude, let's not act like Modnation Racers turned out to be the franchise Sony wanted it to be. Why else would you drop such a new franchise? I think it sold well enough to cover the costs but not well enough to turn into a franchise.
---
#56WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 12:58:09 AM

Dude, let's not act like Modnation Racers turned out to be the franchise Sony wanted it to be. Why else would you drop such a new franchise? I think it sold well enough to cover the costs but not well enough to turn into a franchise.

Did it need to be a franchise? The game was still great, oh and UFG aren't a first party developer.

Did you whine about Crash Team Racing and all of the other Mario Kart clones?
---
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#57LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:08:33 AM
Did it need to be a franchise? The game was still great, oh and UFG aren't a first party developer.

Uh, yes. Unless it's a unique game like Heavy Rain or Journey, Sony has turned all their IPs into franchises - if they were successful. And that would make sense since sequels can yield more money for less investment.

And who's whining about karting clones? Did anyone talk about cloning or copying? So, why are you going off on a tangent? The point is that Sony can sometime give a 2nd chance to a studio even when their game has flopped commercially and critically.

Also, where are the official sales numbers? They usually announce the numbers when a game is doing well.
---
#58da1on2Posted 12/12/2012 1:24:18 AM
DeZA_UK posted...
I wanna work for them! then i can let you guys know if crash gets in or not

I can imagine that interview going well.

"So what can you bring to the superbot team?"
"I'm gunna leak all your ****."
---
Systemwars.com has much more intelligent people than GameFaqs. Post there.
#59LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:27:22 AM
And the only reason they're looking for an art director is because the one that they had left 2 months ago:

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/lee-harker/a/a19/2b1
---
#60WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 1:30:35 AM

Uh, yes. Unless it's a unique game like Heavy Rain or Journey, Sony has turned all their IPs into franchises - if they were successful. And that would make sense since sequels can yield more money for less investment.

And who's whining about karting clones? Did anyone talk about cloning or copying? So, why are you going off on a tangent? The point is that Sony can sometime give a 2nd chance to a studio even when their game has flopped commercially and critically.

Also, where are the official sales numbers? They usually announce the numbers when a game is doing well.

Because we know full well that you hate PS All Stars be
because it's supposedly a SSB clone.
---