SuperBot hiring, may hint at PlayStation All-Stars sequel

#61LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:33:22 AM
Because we know full well that you hate PS All Stars be
because it's supposedly a SSB clone.

Of all the complaints that I have directed towards this game, not one was about it being a SSB clone. Try harder to defend your beloved game.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#62WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 1:38:05 AM
LuminescentRule posted...

Of all the complaints that I have directed towards this game, not one was about it being a SSB clone. Try harder to defend your beloved game.

Beloved game, lol.

Why do you even hang around here, oh yeah, to troll.
---
Currently Playing: who the **** cares.
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#63LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:39:56 AM

Beloved game, lol.

Gosh, stop being such a fanboy for a bit. If you weren't then maybe this game would have turned out better. It's time you stop settling for mediocrity.
---
#64vilsevallePosted 12/12/2012 1:41:21 AM

Gosh, get a life! If ppl enjoy PS All stars let them. Why must you insist on souring ppls experience on this board? My unborn child in my non-pregnant girlfriend has more life than you do right now. Geez...
#65WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 1:44:50 AM

Beloved game, lol.

Gosh, stop being such a fanboy for a bit. If you weren't then maybe this game would have turned out better. It's time you stop settling for mediocrity.

I haven't even played it yet, I'm just sick of you hanging around here when it's obvious you don't like the game.

One of your biggest problems with it is because Sony made their own version of SSB and that's a no no as far as you're concerned.

Did Sony ever say Modnation was going to be a franchise?
---
DCUO Name: Techno Knight, Level: 30, Server: Crossfire, League: TheGothamKnights.
#66LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:47:44 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#67LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 1:50:34 AM
I haven't even played it yet, I'm just sick of you hanging around here when it's obvious you don't like the game.

One of your biggest problems with it is because Sony made their own version of SSB and that's a no no as far as you're concerned.

You haven't even played the game yet? Well, there you go, ladies and gentlemen...

And delusional on top of that - you don't even know what my problems with the game are and you're trying to argue against them? Wow, just wow.

Did Sony ever say that they'll turn Uncharted or LBP into a franchise? Because unless they spell it out, there's no way they would do that, would they?
---
#68vilsevallePosted 12/12/2012 1:52:08 AM

Gosh, get a life! If ppl enjoy PS All stars let them. Why must you insist on souring ppls experience on this board? My unborn child in my non-pregnant girlfriend has more life than you do right now. Geez...

Is my posting souring your experience? If it is, then maybe you should at why you're so fragile emotionally. And honestly, I have no doubt that you have a life - a mediocre one. People who settle for mediocrity do so for every aspect of their life.

I didn't say it soured my experience, I said you're souring ppls experience on this board. You need to go out and talk to people instead of sitting in ur stinky manhole trying to feel better because SSBB is crap. I'd rather have a mediocre life than have yours, just saying.
#69christiankid7Posted 12/12/2012 1:53:21 AM
WingZero0782 posted...

Beloved game, lol.

Nah Lumis been throwing a temper tantrum ever since TGS, before then he was not as bad.....but now....WOW...what a troll.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#70WingZero0782Posted 12/12/2012 1:54:47 AM

You haven't even played the game yet? Well, there you go, ladies and gentlemen...

And delusional on top of that - you don't even know what my problems with the game are and you're trying to argue against them? Wow, just wow.

Did Sony ever say that they'll turn Uncharted or LBP into a franchise? Because unless they spell it out, there's no way they would do that, would they?

It doesn't matter if I've played it or not, I won't be hanging this board like a troll if I don't like it.

Uncharted and LBP could've been one time games, The Last of Us could be a one time game for all we know.
---