SuperBot hiring, may hint at PlayStation All-Stars sequel

#71CyborgTwentyPosted 12/12/2012 6:34:13 AM
PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale 2 is a day 1 buy.
#72LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 6:43:58 AM
I didn't say it soured my experience, I said you're souring ppls experience on this board. You need to go out and talk to people instead of sitting in ur stinky manhole trying to feel better because SSBB is crap. I'd rather have a mediocre life than have yours, just saying.

Whose experience am I souring then? Do you know how other people on this board are feeling? Get an education and get a life. You have a kid on the way already and what have you done with you life? As I said, fanboys don't amount to much and it's not hard to understand why.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#73LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 6:48:19 AM
It doesn't matter if I've played it or not, I won't be hanging this board like a troll if I don't like it.

Uncharted and LBP could've been one time games, The Last of Us could be a one time game for all we know.

Dude, I've been right all along. You're going to start arguing against my predictions now? Sony is giving SuperBot a chance to salvage this game but that does not mean that it did not bomb. Same as the examples I've given before.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/a/EmperorLawlight.png
#74GamenamebullyPosted 12/12/2012 6:49:25 AM
LuminescentRule posted...
It doesn't matter if I've played it or not, I won't be hanging this board like a troll if I don't like it.

Uncharted and LBP could've been one time games, The Last of Us could be a one time game for all we know.

Dude, I've been right all along. You're going to start arguing against my predictions now? Sony is giving SuperBot a chance to salvage this game but that does not mean that it did not bomb. Same as the examples I've given before.

Do you even have a social life other than "Superbot is doomed" this and "This game is a failure" That? Do you?
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully
#75LuminescentRulePosted 12/12/2012 7:57:04 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

Do you even have a social life other than "Superbot is doomed" this and "This game is a failure" That? Do you?

Shall we talk about what we did over the past week? But don't blame me when you realise that you're watching your life go to waste and that you're going nowhere.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#76Bestia_SomniaPosted 12/12/2012 8:00:38 AM
I think it'll be a revision and Kat/Emmett will be used as a taste tester to display the level of quality that the new characters will be, to convince people that the revision is worth buying.

I'd be fine with that if a bunch of awesome new characters/stages are added. I'd rather have all my new content on the disc anyway.
#77blitz_0623Posted 12/12/2012 8:05:24 AM
Perfect, Lumi is here.

Hey Lumi, why don't you apply for a position that way you can tell them what fans want so it doesn't bomb anymore?
#78vital_tundraPosted 12/12/2012 8:12:57 AM
It's a sequel, that's it. This game was not a flop. You people seem to think that every game has a huge budget and must sell millions. When that is so far from it.
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#79RoboDaleGribblePosted 12/12/2012 9:59:46 AM
Lumi, aren't you like the biggest Sony defender on this site? You used to have some sig about PS3 being the best system, you downvoted Super Mario Galaxy and the Xbox 360, and I've heard you're a big defender of the Vita. You're also clearly offended by this game's mediocrity because you want a proper PS crossover.

So what right do you have to call anyone else a fanboy?
#80GamenamebullyPosted 12/12/2012 10:14:15 AM
Gamenamebully posted...

Shall we talk about what we did over the past week? But don't blame me when you realise that you're watching your life go to waste and that you're going nowhere.

Not really man. At least I do something productive other than wasting a good chunk of my time trying to make a point about a game.
---
The Only Sane Gamer.
PSN Name: Gamenamebully