SuperBot hiring, may hint at PlayStation All-Stars sequel

#91UberSweetPosted 12/12/2012 5:31:00 PM
Dark_MetalSonic posted...
i like it that they put each character's art styl from his/her game, but in the sequel its better if they choose a specific art style for all the characters.

I agree with this. Yes. Yes. Yes.
---
Gots Nothings.
#92EurashalPosted 12/12/2012 5:43:57 PM
Super Playstation All Stars?
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#93ShinSagatPosted 12/12/2012 9:02:09 PM
I hope its an "Ultimate" or "SuperTurbo" version. As long as the vanilla is supported with the balances/characters/stages and hopefully much better offline components. Maybe that will be more something like PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal NO ONES Game of the Year Edition :C
---
PSN: Don_Knotts
#94ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/12/2012 9:39:45 PM
I wonder if anyone here applied :O
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#95AndKevinBaconPosted 12/12/2012 9:41:43 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

I actually was hired.

AMA
---
You'll never win!
#96FUNinjaPosted 12/12/2012 9:42:39 PM
So they're in production of a new one or is it like a big dlc expansion thing? (Well, thats what I'm hoping for haha)
#97ImDyinSquirtlePosted 12/12/2012 9:42:57 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
ImDyinSquirtle posted...

I actually was hired.

AMA

Pics or it didnt happen
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#98IHeartJessAlbaPosted 12/12/2012 9:53:34 PM
FUNinja posted...
So they're in production of a new one or is it like a big dlc expansion thing? (Well, thats what I'm hoping for haha)

Honestly, neither. They're only hiring for a few positions. Seems more like they will be polishing the game further, as one of the people needs experience in UI and art direction, as well as concept art, among other talents. It seems more like they're looking to ramp up DLC, but not just character/stage DLC. More modes, maybe, and little updates and stuff.

I wouldn't call it a big expansion, but maybe tweaks to UI, and other assets, as well as some extra material, maybe.

If this is a sign for a game, though, it won't be any time soon. This game was in production for 3 years. The fastest they could bust out a sequel is probably no sooner than 2 years from the start of production. If they're in a preliminary phase of throwing ideas out there, and getting a rough draft of the blueprints, I'd say another 3 years easy before it hits shelves. It's almost 2013, so 2016 maybe?

But I'd bet money that it's just for DLC and polishing current content.
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#99SSBR10Posted 12/12/2012 10:03:43 PM
If they are gonna make a sequel, why wait for the PS4? We've seen with the PS1 and 2, these consoles have a very LONG lifespan so I doubt the PS3's is anyone close to its end.
---
Little Mac, Mega Man, Travis Touchdown for Super Smash Bros. 4.
Street Fighter x Mortal Kombat, Shonen Jump vs. Capcom please.
#100Libs368Posted 12/12/2012 10:54:15 PM
Modnation Racers received a vita sequel and PSP port.

I'm SURE LBP Karting is going to sell well. Those games have great legs beneath them due to the track editor.

The reason LBP Karting came out was because of some weird sony history. Modnation was in development at the same time LittleBigPlanet was. Once LittleBigPlanet became the success that it was, it was a very smart and obvious choice for them to not make a separate competing 'play, create, share' brand. thus LBP Karting was born, replacing modnation racers.

You people need to just stop. It's embarrassing for all of us.
---
PSN - drhummingbird
Doctor, doctor what am I in for?