Come up with a character who could be a clone of someone already in the game

#11antking61Posted 12/13/2012 1:18:36 PM
Kazuya as a clone of Heihachi.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#12DireProphecyPosted 12/13/2012 1:18:53 PM
Gay person - sackboy
#13GameplayZeroPosted 12/13/2012 1:19:18 PM
Not only that but Crash DOES have weapons lol. Cmon. Get your facts straight.
#14Duke_VassagoPosted 12/13/2012 1:32:04 PM
GameplayZero posted...

I'm with this guy. I'm feeling a lot of you haven't played Crash 3. He definitely had weapons in that one. Gahhhh he should have been in this. Anyway,
Radec = Clone Trooper or a Fett
Spike = Specter
Raiden = Final Fantasy protag/antag

These would all make poor clones, however. The game is not so balanced because they went out of their way to make the characters' moves unique to who they are. I believe the only obvious clone choice was already inserted into this game, and that was with the Cole/Evil Cole thing. I remember how much flack Nintendo did for doing that in Melee, and I hope fans are giving them hell over this blasphemy.
---
3DS FC: 3695 - 1396 - 3458 ://: PSZ FC: 1335 - 5428 - 0092 ://: PSN(PS3 and Vita): TrebleSoul
#15CrabhammarPosted 12/13/2012 2:52:40 PM(edited)
Duke_Vassago posted...
GameplayZero posted...

I'm with this guy. I'm feeling a lot of you haven't played Crash 3. He definitely had weapons in that one. Gahhhh he should have been in this. Anyway,
Radec = Clone Trooper or a Fett
Spike = Specter
Raiden = Final Fantasy protag/antag

These would all make poor clones, however. The game is not so balanced because they went out of their way to make the characters' moves unique to who they are. I believe the only obvious clone choice was already inserted into this game, and that was with the Cole/Evil Cole thing. I remember how much flack Nintendo did for doing that in Melee, and I hope fans are giving them hell over this blasphemy.

I played the crap out of all 5 PS1 games. I still have all of them. And let me tell you, "all his weapons" consists of the Wumpa Bazooka/Launcher and I guess if you want to consider the biplane a weapon, that too.

EDIT: If you REALLY want to stretch it then the Pogostick from Crash Bash could be a weapon too.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#16wwinterj25Posted 12/13/2012 2:50:09 PM
Dante could be Donte they just need to make Donte a bit faster and it's almost a clone!
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#17Haku125Posted 12/13/2012 2:57:29 PM
The only thing they could copy from jak is the spin alttack. And even then it would be different.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#18SalemFoxPosted 12/13/2012 3:58:26 PM
Jimmy and Jake and Specter = spike
thats all i got :/
man D: and to think the first thing i was gonna say was Vampire Cole
---
PSASBR Mains: Kakeru,Sly,Parappa
PSN:SalemFox
#19RainbowsaurusPosted 12/13/2012 4:00:47 PM
I honestly don't see Specter being a clone of Spike...Spike uses gadgets while Specter uses his own personal powers. If they were both in the game, they'd be really different from one another.

Jimmy/Kei/Yumi = Spike clones though.
---
Open the door, get on the floor!
PSN:Rain_Bow_saurus
#20SalemFoxPosted 12/13/2012 4:09:29 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
I honestly don't see Specter being a clone of Spike...Spike uses gadgets while Specter uses his own personal powers. If they were both in the game, they'd be really different from one another.

Jimmy/Kei/Yumi = Spike clones though.

while that is true, I was thinking of all his moves from Million Monkeys, if im not mistaken they did have similar moves (i never played million monkeys :u)

Also Kei/Yumi could have some really unique movesets because of their morphs xD (thats really the only reason why i want them D: i really liked the morph system)
---
PSASBR Mains: Kakeru,Sly,Parappa
PSN:SalemFox