Which FINAL FANTASY protagonist do you want and why?

#41Retroxgamer0Posted 12/14/2012 1:47:32 AM
all these ppl vote lightning then when it comes time to defend lightning youre nowhere to be found. where ARE you ff13 lovers anyways? its a good game, why do i always feel alone? where are you lightning wanters?
#42St0ve1Posted 12/14/2012 4:31:45 AM
none
#43Zidane_FuryPosted 12/14/2012 7:16:56 AM
Luneth cuz he could be implanted in this game with different jobs (mayba kinda like Toro's stance change?) Onion Knight - Geomancer - Viking for example
---
Worship Friender! You already have a god? TOO BAD FRIENDER ATE HIM! Friender=Friender Tier
#44AlexFlame116Posted 12/14/2012 8:25:46 AM
Wait... people are actually voting for Cecil??? People other than me like Cecil?
Awesome! I'm ecstatic to know that there are some Cecil fans out there. I don't feel so alone anymore.

Even though Cloud kinda should be in because of his huge ties with PlayStation over the years, I'd much much rather have Paladin Cecil Harvey. Or Dark Knight Cecil with a level 3 transformation to Paladin.

Soooooo..... I vote for Cecil.
#45boy_luckPosted 12/14/2012 8:30:33 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
all these ppl vote lightning then when it comes time to defend lightning youre nowhere to be found. where ARE you ff13 lovers anyways? its a good game, why do i always feel alone? where are you lightning wanters?

*proudly raises hand

Lightning should definitely be in this.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied.
#46vital_tundraPosted 12/14/2012 8:48:45 AM
ChocoMogknight, or Ultros. Pick one
---
I wish Blastoise was my dad. He wouldn't beat my mom like what her boyfriend, Johnny does. If Blastoise was my dad things would be different around here.
#47PrismsbladePosted 12/14/2012 8:54:20 AM
JuanZolo posted...
Prismsblade posted...
Wheres the option for none.......failed topic

The topic is, "Which Final Fantasy Protaganist do you want?".
It is not, "Do you want a Final Fantasy Protaganist?".

wow....I...I...dont even......

"Which Final Fantasy Protaganist do you want?" None

"Do you want a Final Fantasy Protaganist?" No

Some people dont like FF, nor do they want them in this game, which TC failed to consider, but assumed assumed anyway, cus well its freaking FF.
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.
#48TehRYNOLPosted 12/14/2012 9:32:19 AM
Either Cloud or Lightning because they're the two most iconic characters.

I picked Lightning in this poll though.

Regardless, I wouldn't mind any FF rep really to be honest.
---
Official Gas Station of the Versus/Agito boards. | PSN: Gowow20
Not changing sig until Dr. Dre releases Detox! Started: October 13th 2009
#49TakuruPosted 12/14/2012 12:13:25 PM
it should be cloud but I'd rather have lightning since this game needs more female characters.

I would rather have them both.
---
http://i923.photobucket.com/albums/ad79/april6e/e.jpg
#50CrispyPimpPosted 12/14/2012 12:15:02 PM
Ramza
---
UMvC3: Sentinel/???/Dormammu