Stuff that happens ingame that makes you lol

#21Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 12/13/2012 11:13:01 PM
I find it hilarious whenever someone uses a super, misses, and someone knocks another person into that super, it's just funny to me, or that one time A Cole used his Level 1, and while they were flying, someone gets knocked into the guy who got the super used on him, and they both die XD.

Also find it funny whenever a Sweet Tooth manages to kill more than 1 person with his Level 2.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in name Does NOT mean the stupid movies.
Noire, Yu & Labrys for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#22Cyber_Boy94Posted 12/13/2012 11:16:09 PM
I thought it was pretty funny when I saw a Dante and a Nariko kill each other with their level 1's.

Dante got the little blast from his combo on Nariko as he exploded, it was a magical sight.
---
PSN=Cyber_Boy94, Youtube = http://www.youtube.com/user/SyberBoy94?feature=mhee
The Official Keyblade Master of the FF Versus XIII Board
#23atopthemountainPosted 12/13/2012 11:16:12 PM
blazin640 posted...
Etroanime posted...
Freeze missile into Sweet Tooths level 1. It his hilarious seeing a slow moving ticking time bomb exploding into players who can easily move out the way. XD

now thats hilarious.

My brother did this. I froze two characters and he Grand Finale KoD them like that....it was like watching a train wreck in slowmotion....best last 8 secs ever
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#24wwinterj25Posted 12/13/2012 11:23:38 PM
Stealing a win. This Big Daddy player was very good and got kill after kill. I bet the player thought he won but in the last 3 seconds I got Sweet Tooth up to level 3 and destroyed all the Big Daddy player hard work. My Sweet Tooth taunt where he puts his hand to his mouth in a "woops" kind of manor worked here.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#25IcyFlamez96Posted 12/13/2012 11:54:53 PM
flame030191 posted...
ssupermario92 posted...
flame030191 posted...
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.

i disagree, Colors, Generations, and both Episode 1+2 were very good.

Unleashed too if it weren't for the damn night levels -_-

Colors and Generations are only good compared to '06 and Unleashed. They stand no ground on pre-HD Sonic. Way too much automated sequences in areas that didn't need it, down to the springs automatically taking you the direction of the goal. A good game would give you the freedom to explore, especially in Sonic where they hide easter eggs and secrets in secluded areas.

I haven't yet played 4: Episode 2 outside of the demo, but all 4: Episode 1 boiled down to was ruining the classic stages. All the stages and boss fights were pulled directly from Genesis games, revised to HD, then added the new Sonic gimmicks to take out the freedom and lower the difficulty. So in my eyes, the only thing they succeeded on with it is the fact that Sonic's best days were in 2D era. Sadly, the game wasn't a sequel, nor did it stand anywhere near as good as it should've.

Colors was good, Generations was kind of good, just too short.

I also had tons of fun with Unleashed day time too,

Sonic 4 Ep 1 and 2 were decent.

Sonic 2, 3 & Knuckles were the amazing imo

Now I think the Sonic Adventure love is just nostalgia honestly. I played Adventure 1 a couple years ago and I thought it was just terrible. The controls, the level design... I felt the whole game was atrocious lol. Maybe that's just me, I never usually have that strong of a negative opinion on games. I haven't played Adventure 2 though.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#26LeagultPosted 12/14/2012 12:01:47 AM
Sir Dan's throw.
#27JohnbobbPosted 12/14/2012 12:52:52 AM
Having two Sweet Tooth's Level 1 at each other, both strapping the bomb but canceling the kick. You both just stand there awkwardly until you die.

That, and having someone cancel the kick after strapping the bomb, but not thinking to get out of the way. Then you just do Sweet Tooth's dance taunt as everything around you explodes.
---
PSN/Steam: CheddarBBQ
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqz6jrOvvK1qd3p2to1_500.gif
#28chiefofsb78Posted 12/14/2012 1:08:50 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
clinttiger posted...
When Kratos or meta knight win

this

had a kratos mash square and could not do a single thing because it is instant recovery

if you think thats true just give up stop now this game is so easy and people just refuse to try
watch some youtube clips or something theres plenty of ways to deal with Kratos
#29DireProphecyPosted 12/14/2012 1:10:33 AM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
clinttiger posted...
When Kratos or meta knight win

this

had a kratos mash square and could not do a single thing because it is instant recovery

Nope. Get better reaction time.
#30DannibissPosted 12/14/2012 1:47:15 AM
That moment when you get a triple in FFA then taunt, and everyone starts attacking you.
---
PSN:Dannibiss