Jak is OVERPOWERED! Part two...

#1IcyFlamez96Posted 12/13/2012 10:45:07 PM
Eco closed the topic for some reason and I think we had an interesting discussion going on and I wan't to continue it. If you guys didn't like me continuing the topic then I'll close it. I want to continue the convo with Eco though. If you don't want to talk here then message me

LightEcoSage posted...

No he doesn't need to collect eco to use them all the time Its just a faster process to regain it after use. Don't get me started on Ratchets limitations. Like his armor and everything else :)

Ratchet has more limitations then Jak so don't bring that here lol.

Btw I saw that Thread about me on Forums... Once again ppl lie their @sses off. Everybody said that I sucked lied.

Ginta is a Sackboy spamming player.

Organization13 is a spamming running away using sniper all day spamming Ratchet player. He beats me one time and posts it on the forums like I did bad. Nobody can win every game they play. Need to get over himself.

Forgot about the other 2 players. Im not rank 999 for nothing along with on the top 100 on the leaderboard. Its all good you know why because I took over 20 photos as proof :)

Ratchet does have some limitations but I want you to tell me what you think they are, because I don't think you really know.

Oh and I was playing dabuz18 (who is a beast with multiple characters) and he was using that sniper like no tommorow. I need to learn how to use it like that.....
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#2blaze19_0XPosted 12/13/2012 10:46:52 PM
The way Dabuz uses the sniper is really low to the ground because landing cancels endlag allowing him to spam it over and over quickly.

It's ideal.

Ratchet no doubt has one of the best camp games in the game, if only his Supers, jab game and setups were better he'd easily be a top character.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#3IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:48:33 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
The way Dabuz uses the sniper is really low to the ground because landing cancels endlag allowing him to spam it over and over quickly.

It's ideal.

Ratchet no doubt has one of the best camp games in the game, if only his Supers, jab game and setups were better he'd easily be a top character.

Yeah I really need to learn how do do that effectively. Even with that he seemed to play way more aggressively with his Ratchet in general than I do.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#4TerotrousPosted 12/13/2012 10:52:28 PM
So tonight I found out that Jak's air v[] restores his double jump (though not his air >[]).

This alone completely removes my previous opinion that he is underpowered. Using this, he can stay in the air pretty much all day with those v()s and characters who don't have good air to air are basically helpless.

Also makes him virtually immune to throws, which makes preventing his level 3 very tough.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#5atopthemountainPosted 12/13/2012 10:56:17 PM
Terotrous posted...
So tonight I found out that Jak's air v[] restores his double jump (though not his air >[]).

This alone completely removes my previous opinion that he is underpowered. Using this, he can stay in the air pretty much all day with those v()s and characters who don't have good air to air are basically helpless.

Also makes him virtually immune to throws, which makes preventing his level 3 very tough.

This specifically is why i have trouible fighting a decent jak....its hard as hell fighting a bouncing jak
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#6LightEcoSagePosted 12/13/2012 10:56:46 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Eco closed the topic for some reason and I think we had an interesting discussion going on and I wan't to continue it. If you guys didn't like me continuing the topic then I'll close it. I want to continue the convo with Eco though. If you don't want to talk here then message me

LightEcoSage posted...

No he doesn't need to collect eco to use them all the time Its just a faster process to regain it after use. Don't get me started on Ratchets limitations. Like his armor and everything else :)

Ratchet has more limitations then Jak so don't bring that here lol.

Btw I saw that Thread about me on Forums... Once again ppl lie their @sses off. Everybody said that I sucked lied.

Ginta is a Sackboy spamming player.

Organization13 is a spamming running away using sniper all day spamming Ratchet player. He beats me one time and posts it on the forums like I did bad. Nobody can win every game they play. Need to get over himself.

Forgot about the other 2 players. Im not rank 999 for nothing along with on the top 100 on the leaderboard. Its all good you know why because I took over 20 photos as proof :)

Ratchet does have some limitations but I want you to tell me what you think they are, because I don't think you really know.

Oh and I was playing dabuz18 (who is a beast with multiple characters) and he was using that sniper like no tommorow. I need to learn how to use it like that.....

I can't continue this until 2morrow. My message post limit says I can only post 4 more times... Well have to continue this via messaging...
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/BlueDiamond93.png
"Dax... the Dark Eco... it feels far away. I feel better!" ~Jak
#7IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 10:57:08 PM
Terotrous posted...

Wait what do you mean? He can jump forever? lol
---
#8Lucarioaura22Posted 12/13/2012 10:57:21 PM
All we need is a part three and BAM!!!!!

Jak is OVERPOWERED the trilogy.
---
We do what we must.................
#9TerotrousPosted 12/13/2012 11:00:35 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

His v[] is that ground pound. After he does it, it bounces him back into the air a little. Even if he had previously used his double jump, after doing this, he can double jump again, essentially meaning he never has to touch the ground.

Interestingly, it doesn't restore his air >[], which he can also do only once per touching the ground.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "GEN Alien Soldier"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#10IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 11:03:04 PM
Terotrous posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

His v[] is that ground pound. After he does it, it bounces him back into the air a little. Even if he had previously used his double jump, after doing this, he can double jump again, essentially meaning he never has to touch the ground.

Interestingly, it doesn't restore his air >[], which he can also do only once per touching the ground.

Im doing it. He's like a bouncy rubber ball lol.
---