I don't count Radec's sniping as spamming...

#1ajlc14Posted 12/16/2012 7:56:03 AM
Am I the only one?
---
Arlong: Do you know the difference between us?
Luffy: Noses!......Chins...?
#2Pink_a_DinkPosted 12/16/2012 8:00:23 AM
You don't count Radec's sniper spamming as spamming?

Yes, yes you are.
#3Reece504Posted 12/16/2012 8:00:36 AM
Depends if that is the only move you do over and over and nothing else then yea if you use it as a tool to attack from a distance and help with keep away then no.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez
#4sinncrossPosted 12/16/2012 8:00:53 AM
when all you do is the same move over and over and over again.

its spamming.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#5Myles98Posted 12/16/2012 8:00:57 AM
It depends how you use it.
If you sit at the edge of the stage ALL MATCH doing it, even when the enemy is not in the line of fire, then I'd call that spamming.
If you get knocked away or something and use the sniper once or twice to get back into the action then fair enough.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#6_Judge_GabranthPosted 12/16/2012 8:01:19 AM
Its spamming but what else are you supposed to do? Its his best way to build meter at range
#7ajlc14(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 8:17:55 AM
Idk maybe I'm different. I like to use Radec but I mix his sniping with all of his other arsenal moves. I went against a Radec and Parappa in a 2v2 and they were good. Yea he pretty much kept using the sniper throughout the whole fight, but with his long range and Parappa's close range, it seemed like a good strategy.
---
Arlong: Do you know the difference between us?
Luffy: Noses!......Chins...?
#8dabuzPosted 12/16/2012 8:34:39 AM
When I see spamming, I can't help but think: "Yay, free punish opening for me"
---
Looking for a competitive hub when Playstation All Star Battle Royale comes out? Visit this site: http://allstararena.com/
psn: dabuz18
#9BluBlue4Posted 12/16/2012 8:41:01 AM
How many of you guys play other fighting games?
---
If you're enjoying All-Stars don't forget to give it a fair and thoughtful review. We've got to counteract the kneejerk reactions and hissyfits.
PSN:BlueArkham
#10metroid compositePosted 12/16/2012 8:52:40 AM
Myles98 posted...
It depends how you use it.
If you sit at the edge of the stage ALL MATCH doing it, even when the enemy is not in the line of fire, then I'd call that spamming.
If you get knocked away or something and use the sniper once or twice to get back into the action then fair enough.

I dunno, I'm certainly of the opinion that Radec should wait for people to approach him, and then punish their approaches. Radec's close range options are better than a lot of people seem to think, but I'd still shy away from running up into melee range with him. Until then he should use a mixture of long range tools to bait opponents into approaching (not just the sniper).
---
Cats land on their feet. Toast lands peanut butter side down. A cat with toast strapped to its back will hover above the ground in a state of quantum indecision