So community whats up with Jak?

#21CrabhammarPosted 12/16/2012 11:14:56 AM(edited)
Also: *shared popcorn*

(and it's CrabhammAr btw :P)

---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#22LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:17:25 AM
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
*popcorn, folding chair*

You really are asking for it sometimes.

Im asking for it? How exactly?

Im actually just trying to make a point here. You know what, I don't even like you anymore. You seem too be against me as well. I have not done nothing wrong and yet you act like this towards me?

(NDGAMER might reply to this).

*sigh*

You're a rabid fanboy. It's annoying. AND it's making you the laughing stock of the community. Even people who agree with you get flamed. You cannot respect anybody else's opinion and you always shove Jak down our throats. And please, drop the innocence act because we all see that you're flaming everyone. All you say is "I'm the victim" after you make THREADS LIKE THIS ONE.

Your friendship doesn't mean much to me anyway. You don't talk about anything non-Jak and I've whooped your ass countless times (and I have the PSN messages to prove it).

Actually im pretty sure you haven't beaten me unless this was when the game first released when I was new on the game.

You got some nerve exaggerating like that to. Ive seen you post in some of the topics where ppl have attacked me and you just say "time to get some popcorn" so yes you keep up with the lies as well. Actually I also can accept opinions as I have done it quite a few times already... stop referring to the forums ok? where not on the forums anymore...

Btw you think you better then me lets go one on one right now so I can take pictures and upload them proving you wrong...
---
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/BlueDiamond93.png
"Dax... the Dark Eco... it feels far away. I feel better!" ~Jak
#23NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 11:18:24 AM
Also: *shared popcorn*

(and it's CrabhammAr btw :P)

GERD DAG GUM FOREIGN LETTERS. GIT YER KEESTERS OUTTA MY WERDS.

XD Sorry, Mr. Crabhammar. Easy mistake.
#24LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:19:22 AM
NDgamer1122 posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...
Hey Crabhammer, share some of that popcorn!

A Wild Chimchar has appeared!

LightEcoSage used Jak rant!

It's super effective!

Chimchar fainted from annoyance!

See and although this wasn't Jak related you still say its a Jak rant pushing conflict. This is exactly what im talking about that a lot of ppl deem to ignore.

I am clearly not replying to you yet you want me to reply to you so I can look bad again...

You ppl are so blind...
---
#25ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/16/2012 11:19:32 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
*popcorn, folding chair*

Im actually just trying to make a point here. You know what, I don't even like you anymore. You seem too be against me as well. I have not done nothing wrong and yet you act like this towards me?

*sigh*

You're a rabid fanboy. It's annoying. AND it's making you the laughing stock of the community. Even people who agree with you get flamed. You cannot respect anybody else's opinion and you always shove Jak down our throats. And please, drop the innocence act because we all see that you're flaming everyone. All you say is "I'm the victim" after you make THREADS LIKE THIS ONE.

Your friendship doesn't mean much to me anyway. You don't talk about anything non-Jak and I've whooped your ass countless times (and I have the PSN messages to prove it).

Actually im pretty sure you haven't beaten me unless this was when the game first released when I was new on the game.

You got some nerve exaggerating like that to. Ive seen you post in some of the topics where ppl have attacked me and you just say "time to get some popcorn" so yes you keep up with the lies as well. Actually I also can accept opinions as I have done it quite a few times already... stop referring to the forums ok? where not on the forums anymore...

Btw you think you better then me lets go one on one right now so I can take pictures and upload them proving you wrong...

Okay, first of all. Grabbing popcorn isn't lies. It signifies that he is sitting back and enjoying the bickering between the two sides. And there's nothing wrong with that. You're the one taking things out of context and exaggerating them.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#26AndKevinBaconPosted 12/16/2012 11:19:57 AM
Jak, Jak, Jak.
Seriously? Is this /all/ you can talk about? Seriously, the community is getting sick of your Jak obsession, lighten it up a bit.
And personally? this is /worse/ than Lumis obsession with trying to prove the game flopped.

LuminescentRule
LightEcoSage

Hmmm...
---
You'll never win!
#27LightEcoSage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/16/2012 11:21:54 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
*popcorn, folding chair*

*sigh*

Okay, first of all. Grabbing popcorn isn't lies. It signifies that he is sitting back and enjoying the bickering between the two sides. And there's nothing wrong with that. You're the one taking things out of context and exaggerating them.

Wow someone cant read. Seems you didn't understand what went on here. I never said he lied about the popcorn thing. I said thats what he does. READ NEXT TIME!

So your the one taking this out of context and exaggerating them :)
---
#28ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/16/2012 11:22:01 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
Jak, Jak, Jak.
Seriously? Is this /all/ you can talk about? Seriously, the community is getting sick of your Jak obsession, lighten it up a bit.
And personally? this is /worse/ than Lumis obsession with trying to prove the game flopped.

LuminescentRule
LightEcoSage

Hmmm...

Actually., come to think of it. Did Lumi ever say anything about Jak?
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#29NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 11:22:12 AM
Jak, Jak, Jak.

LuminescentRule
LightEcoSage

Hmmm...

It all makes sense now.
#30cirexericPosted 12/16/2012 11:22:53 AM
whats your belt TC? I main Jak too and I want to compare myself.
---
Put.The.Gun.Away.