So community whats up with Jak?

#271SnovvbubPosted 12/16/2012 8:11:56 PM
From Apollo's conversation with LES-

" theres something wrong with this. You said you played the 3 main games. Jak should have clicked for you in Jak 1 or Jak 3. You didn't spend enough time with the series -_-'"

"Jak should have clicked for you in Jak 1 or Jak 3"

"Jak should have clicked for you"
---
PSN: snovvbub
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Parappa
#272NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 8:14:18 PM

" theres something wrong with this. You said you played the 3 main games. Jak should have clicked for you in Jak 1 or Jak 3. You didn't spend enough time with the series -_-'"

It might just be late at night but...I don't see your point. Is it that that was another bad remark on his part, or is there something I am missing?
#273CrabhammarPosted 12/16/2012 8:16:48 PM(edited)
NDgamer1122 posted...

It might just be late at night but...I don't see your point. Is it that that was another bad remark on his part, or is there something I am missing?

I think he's saying that LES considers himself "more of a fan" than the other guy.

Also, I won't be able to play any more today :/ sorry
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#274IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 8:16:46 PM
Its like he legitimately doesn't know how rude he is to people. He is the one that starts the conflict. He thinks everyone is just joining the hate bandwagon but no. Everyone see's his posts and how he acts.

They didn't start hating him because it was the "trend." It doesn't work like that at ALL. Usually if someone is ACTUALLY a victim of being trolled and hated for no real reason then a lot of people will eventually jump in to try to defend the person. It didn't happen here because people actually saw his posts and judged him based on that.

I've seen him post a lot at the official forum too. Pretty much everyone hates him. Does he wonder why he gets in to so many arguments EVERYWHERE on the internet? Does he think everyone around him are just complete idiots? Lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#275NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 8:18:10 PM

Does he think everyone around him are just complete idiots? Lol.

Yes he does, actually :3
#276SnovvbubPosted 12/16/2012 8:20:19 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Implying~

"this game should have made you like Jak, if it didn't there's something wrong, and you need to spend more time on it so as to change your opinion."
---
PSN: snovvbub
PSASBR Mains: Drake, Parappa
#277NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 8:21:41 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Implying~

"this game should have made you like Jak, if it didn't there's something wrong, and you need to spend more time on it so as to change your opinion."

So, essentially LES just being LES, then.

He's certainly a piece of work. >_>
#278IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 8:21:46 PM
Snovvbub posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

Implying~

He's pretty much saying if you don't like Jak then you're wrong.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#279NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 8:24:18 PM
Snovvbub posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

Implying~

He's pretty much saying if you don't like Jak then you're wrong.

Y'know, it occurs to me that LES can't form coherent thoughts. He's very indirect about what he says. This is probably why he accusses people of not actually reading his posts and lying and whatever, because in his mind, his posts are actually well typed and thought out, when in reality, they are not.
#280ApolloJusticeAAPosted 12/16/2012 8:36:30 PM
That would explain his constant you dont understand my point. :(

But still he pushes his belief that jak is above all others on people too hard. i never met a sly or ratchet fan as obsessive as LES(tho i am sure there are some). I think it was lucky i like jak before meeting LES he would have made me hate the series based on his responses alone
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_