So community whats up with Jak?

#281Myles98Posted 12/16/2012 8:39:16 PM
Dis gud topic. Jak is gud to me.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#282IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 8:43:18 PM
This whole thing actually makes me want to buy the Jak collection and play them again.

The only thing that pissed me off about this whole thing is for some reason whenever he claims someone hates Jak he brings up that Jak is a better character than Ratchet and in an actual fight Jak would destroy him. Weather you think its true or not, its just annoying.

Im pretty sure im the biggest R&C fan on this board. Well no one has proved to be a REALLY big R&C fan here lol. It's my favorite series, period. There are a lot of R&C fans here but I think this board has more diehard Jak fans than diehard Ratchet fans. Anyways, irrelevant.

So we had a discussion on who would win in a fight if Jak didn't use his time altering powers and we were giving good points to fight back against his and then all he could come up with at the end was "Oh Jak would win, do your homework :)" Or something like that, then he locked the topic.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#283Myles98Posted 12/16/2012 8:47:31 PM(edited)
IcyFlamez96 posted...
This whole thing actually makes me want to buy the Jak collection and play them again.

The only thing that pissed me off about this whole thing is for some reason whenever he claims someone hates Jak he brings up that Jak is a better character than Ratchet and in an actual fight Jak would destroy him. Weather you think its true or not, its just annoying.

Im pretty sure im the biggest R&C fan on this board. Well no one has proved to be a REALLY big R&C fan here lol. It's my favorite series, period. There are a lot of R&C fans here but I think this board has more diehard Jak fans than diehard Ratchet fans. Anyways, irrelevant.

So we had a discussion on who would win in a fight if Jak didn't use his time altering powers and we were giving good points to fight back against his and then all he could come up with at the end was "Oh Jak would win, do your homework :)" Or something like that, then he locked the topic.

Clank has time altering thingies too. Also this thing: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Clank_Zapper
It was cool but ultimately pointless.

Also I'd consider myself a pretty big fan of R&C but not super hardcore
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
#284IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 8:47:44 PM
Myles98 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

Clank has time altering thingies too. Also this thing: http://ratchet.wikia.com/wiki/Clank_Zapper

It was just Ratchet vs Jak. No Clank or Daxter involved.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#285Myles98Posted 12/16/2012 8:48:52 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Myles98 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What does Daxter do anyway? All he does is sit around and make remarks.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
#286IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 8:50:10 PM
Myles98 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...
Myles98 posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

What does Daxter do anyway? All he does is sit around and make remarks.

Apparently in The Lost Frontier he could turn into some big monster thingy the size of Giant Clank's foot lol.
---
#287NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 8:53:06 PM

I actually didn't get the Jak Collection when it first came out. I figured, since I already had all three PS2 games, why bother? Well, a failing PS2 controller, an HD upgrade, and the convenience of having them all on one PS3 disc sold me. It was only $20, anyway, so I bought it before PSAS to keep me busy before it came out. Totally worth it, in my opinion.

Y'know, not to sound too much like LES about advertising for Jak >_>

And character battles are the worst thing ever. That's almost not an exageration. If characters are of similar strength, fanboys can go on for days trying to defend their favorite, mostly through crappy arguments. It's enough to give one migraines.
#288ApolloJusticeAAPosted 12/16/2012 8:56:12 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I am a die hard ratchet and clank fan so for you to insinuate that you are more die hard than me is ibsult i chalenge you to see who is more ratchet pssshhh if all these fanboys can have jak offs we can have a ratchet-fest... thank god for the internet and the evolution of words. XD

I read that topic and am currently playing jak 3 again i will say this jak's melee and loght eco power would definite help him out class ratchet in a fist fight but long range ratchet takes it. unless ratchet has the inferno armor then while i still doubt he would win in a melee fight he could at least hold his own
---
Alt to Millamac: The Official Apollo Justice of all boards
Post your reliable anti-kratos strategy: Quit the match.-J_Dawg_
#289Myles98Posted 12/16/2012 8:58:19 PM
Ah well. I'm going now. But before I leave... Crash could kick ratchet, sly and jaks collective asses any day.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
#290IcyFlamez96Posted 12/16/2012 9:00:23 PM
ApolloJusticeAA posted...
IcyFlamez96 posted...

I am a die hard ratchet and clank fan so for you to insinuate that you are more die hard than me is ibsult i chalenge you to see who is more ratchet pssshhh if all these fanboys can have jak offs we can have a ratchet-fest... thank god for the internet and the evolution of words. XD

I read that topic and am currently playing jak 3 again i will say this jak's melee and loght eco power would definite help him out class ratchet in a fist fight but long range ratchet takes it. unless ratchet has the inferno armor then while i still doubt he would win in a melee fight he could at least hold his own

Lolol

I don't see how punching a hard metal alloy would go well for Jak though xD
---