So community whats up with Jak?

#61ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/16/2012 10:42:24 AM
Crabhammar posted...
Chimcharwhoohoo posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...
I sent a FR to bluediamond93. How many stock?

Oh no no no. Wait a second I didn't know you was BlueChacho... your that Drake spammer. All you do is barrel into the Ak. Thas how you got up into the ranks you do the infinite wall Ak air glitch and spam all day. I sure someone can confirm this if they remember him...

Forget that. I don't fight spammers...

How about this. Use somebody besides Drake and Ill be fine.

Spamming is a legitimate tactic. Its your fault if you can't counter it, or predict it.

Also, I have fought Bluechacho before. He didnt spam.. at all.. I saw barrels, I saw ziplines, I saw grenade launchers. What the hell are you talking about?

We've fought? :P i try to use all of drake's things except for stuff like the dow triangle.

Only once, but you did pretty horrible to be honest. you were good at gaining AP, but sucked at landing the supers.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
Official Crash Bandicoot of the PSASBR Board.
#62CrabhammarPosted 12/16/2012 10:43:46 AM
Crabhammar posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Oh no no no. Wait a second I didn't know you was BlueChacho... your that Drake spammer. All you do is barrel into the Ak. Thas how you got up into the ranks you do the infinite wall Ak air glitch and spam all day. I sure someone can confirm this if they remember him...

Spamming is a legitimate tactic. Its your fault if you can't counter it, or predict it.

Also, I have fought Bluechacho before. He didnt spam.. at all.. I saw barrels, I saw ziplines, I saw grenade launchers. What the hell are you talking about?

We've fought? :P i try to use all of drake's things except for stuff like the dow triangle.

Only once, but you did pretty horrible to be honest. you were good at gaining AP, but sucked at landing the supers.

lol I can sadly attest to this. Besides up-throw into Level 2, Level 1 setups, and level 3, I'm pretty bad with his supers
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting. PSN: Bluechacho
#63IceGhost28Posted 12/16/2012 10:43:54 AM
(smiles).
#64NDgamer1122Posted 12/16/2012 10:45:05 AM
(smiles).

Ohai LES. Run of of posts on your main account?
#65IceGhost28Posted 12/16/2012 10:45:36 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Most pathetic statement I have heard in a while. Somebody is clearly riding somebodies something...
#66ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/16/2012 10:46:15 AM
IceGhost28 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
Crabhammar posted...

Most pathetic statement I have heard in a while. Somebody is clearly riding somebodies something...

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft
#67KtimleckPosted 12/16/2012 10:46:17 AM
Oh man it's another one of these.

http://i.imgur.com/IR5Gy.gif
---
PSN ID: Dorito_2
#68IceGhost28Posted 12/16/2012 10:47:47 AM
Well Blue isn't joining someones party so yeah...

Someones scared....
#69LaKizzle23Posted 12/16/2012 10:48:03 AM
Jak is awful.

In 1 v 1 he's the hit n run champion. All decent Jaks I see just: Side triangle 3 shot move(or maybe its a different input, I forget), air side square, red circle move, sometimes a random air side triangle and then repeat the whole cycle until their lvl 3. Over and over. And over and over again. I always feel like giving up when fighting Jak users since the matches drag out for so damn long. Too long.

In 2 v 2 he's okay I guess. Every character is okay in 2 v 2 though.

Dunno, don't care about FFA. That mode is dead to me.
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#70ChimcharwhoohooPosted 12/16/2012 10:48:55 AM
IceGhost28 posted...
Well Blue isn't joining someones party so yeah...

Someones scared....

Or.. hes cooking food, in the bathroom, answering the door. Don't assume anything.
---
PSN~ MilliardoPcraft